FOR SALE '79 Volare wagon - interesting colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Contact seller

Somebody put some work into this wagon. I like the white/tan(gold) two tone. It works well on this body style. The torque thrusts look great (they could make a Trablant look good). The interior looks good too if they would clean the junk out of the back. Looks like the seats were reupholstered and the headliner looks like it was reinforced with a metal band (should have painted that). The console between buckets while maintaining the column shift is creative. I don't like the decals or the excessive pinstriping. A clean look is much more attractive IMO, however, why did they remove the side marker lights? That is going to be a problem for inspections. Nothing but good to say about a 340. A link (below) to more pics and the price - $15,500 is well... optimistic. But, a nice wagon regardless. It seems that the F's are finally coming out of the woodwork. :)
Classical Gas Motors specializing in the sale and purchase of Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, Streetrod and Special Interest Cars

leftrear.jpg

right.jpg

leftfront.jpg

engine2.jpg

Opticon77

Reaction score
That's it. Keep running up those prices. Help me feel better about spending more on parts than the car itself.

Ele115

Reaction score
That's not a bad looking wagon, just delete the day laborer decor group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back