80 Volare cop car parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHA43

Reaction score
Contact seller
It's on the hoist getting cut then going to the crush pile. I'm keeping the K, drive train, rear sway bar & speedo. Any requests it will be easy for me to look & tell if good. Grill & bumpers are driver quality, R tail light looks good. I'm meeting Alf44 @ Minn. border Fri so things could shuffle that way maybe.

Last edited:

BHA43

Reaction score
80cop.jpg

It needs a date with Deconstructor Jim for the frame rails. But since he doesn't like snow I'll have to do it myself! This car has a story..... it's part of a "Kit Car Kit"! I bought 3 cars from a guy by St. Louis. A rusty Kit Car shell, a rust free Aspen 4 speed car & this one for the E 58. I took my roll back and trailer down there. When we got there we took the back glass & windshield out of this one, knocked the rest of the glass out & cut the roof off & set it in the pass. compartment. Loaded it on the trailer, then loaded the rust free shell onto the rollback and pushed on top of this one! Then let the air out of all the tires & bound them both of them down tight. Then loaded the Kit Car on the rollback & down the road we went! I took pics but they must be in a memory card that I cant get to read any more.

80cop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back