81 Imperial Red Wheel Center Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

83Imp

Reaction score
Contact seller
Red center wheel center caps from a 1981 Imperial. These look great on a white car, or any car with a red interior. They are "driver" quality and could stand a good cleaning. These are getting hard to find, much more than the clear 82-83 caps.

I'd like $100 shipped for the set. They will go on eBay in a week or two.

Thanks, Brad

centercaps3.jpg

centercaps4.jpg

83Imp

Reaction score
Not to my knowledge. I've never seen an 81-83 cap with the Imperial Eagle; both the wire wheel hub caps and the mag wheel center caps had "Imperial" in the center.

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
damn, I need a set of centers for my new wheels, and was thinking on the imperial/lebaron eagle as I have the lebaron eagle hood ornaminet on my 5th already

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
can you get me a measurement of just the "crystal"?
I gotta replace the impala badge in the centers of my new wheels with something, and I think the clear crystals would look nice (if anyone has a set cheap of 5 cheap)

00p0p_4BBiDnMrzcG_600x450.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
can you get me a measurement of just the "crystal"?
I gotta replace the impala badge in the centers of my new wheels with something, and I think the clear crystals would look nice (if anyone has a set cheap of 5 cheap)

Roughly, 1 27/32"

My imp

Reaction score
Roughly, 1 27/32"
Actually, I measured the aluminum backing from a cap that's missing the crystal. If you plan on putting it on another wheel, the aluminum disc is the part that has the adhesive on it. From what I can tell, the crystal appears to be the same size. Hope this helps, Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back