81 Mirada Feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelman21

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an 81 Mirada that I am considering selling or trading the shell to. I like the power train, but I am considering trying to put it in something else. I'm seriously interested in trading someone. I don't really have the cash for a whole other shell, so if someone would be willing to trade for an A body, say a duster or Dart sport, it would be awesome. The Mirada is as solid as they come. I have a couple pictures, but I can get more if someone is seriously interested. I'm hoping to trade complete shell for a complete shell. So any interest?

photo4.jpg

wheelman21

Reaction score
Yes I have a motor in it. It has a built 340, with a 727 and 8 3/4. I just got it, so I haven't gotten to race it. There is still snow on the ground here. But I'd like to keep the drive train unless someone wants the whole package bad enough that I can get enough $$ to buy something new.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
How much are you looking for the shell? Straight cash.
If not, there is a 73 Duster shell in RI on FABO.

Wylde1

Reaction score
We need more pics of that Mirada. How much has it been cut up for racing? Post some interior, underhood and trunk shots.

Wylde1.

009.jpg

Dago Red

Reaction score
You Can Keep The Snow

I have a 66 Dart with a 10 point S & W cage, front discs, rebuilt front end.
The car is complete, with EVERY trim piece, bumpers, scrip, emblems cataloged in boxes. The car is totally rust free and has a clear title.

IMG_1275.jpg

wheelman21

Reaction score
Dago, you've got my attention, Shoot me a PM, I'd love to talk about it. Jim, I'm in upstate NY near Binghamton. Wylde, it hasn't been "cut-up" at all. It is just missing carpets and some of the creature comforts like A/C. I'll have to get some pics of the interior and trunk, as well as a wide shot under the hood. All I have is a zoomed pic on the engine. Here is another photo of the exterior minus the snow and with the T-tops out.
photo8.jpg

wheelman21

Reaction score
Sorry these took forever to get, but here are the rest of the pics. Just an FYI there is no rust, thats all just dust and dirt, the previous owner didn't keep it inside over the last couple months. But I have been all over this car, and not found rot.

P1011658.jpg

P1011660.jpg

P1011662.jpg

P1011664.jpg

P1011665.jpg

P1011666.jpg

P1011667.jpg

Last edited:

wheelman21

Reaction score
Thanks bremereric. It's not exactly what I want, but money is a little tight right now. So if I could work or a trade or sell it for the right amount, I'd be thrilled. But if not, I'll drive her till something better comes along. :) No worries...any day you have a running Mopar can't be too bad of a day.

wheelman21

Reaction score
rmazess, I hadn't really given it much thought about what I want selling it outright. I was hoping to trade someone, or trade shell for shell because I really like the drivetrain in it. But I'm definitely open to offers. Feel free to shoot me a PM or email. Thanks.

Here's a couple new pics from today and a video of idle:
photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

th_IMG_1232.jpg

wheelman21

Reaction score
I figure it might help if I add a price. This price is flexible and negotiable. $5,000 obo. I've priced it on the high side figuring there will be negotiations. Also because the 340 is really hot right now and getting harder to find. Feel free to shoot me an offer anyway, just figured it might help if I put a starting number. Thanks guys.

P1011671.jpg

Wylde1

Reaction score
I'm also very interested in selling it as a roller.

How much as a roller?
What options did the car originally have? A/C?

A red Mirada with T-tops looks really sharp. :glasses1:

Wylde1.

wheelman21

Reaction score
Depends what you want on it... The only wheels I have to put on it are original rallye wheels with good tires from an a body. With those on it I'd like to get around $1,100. Without the wheels and tires but with the full interior I'd like to get around $700.

red80roadrunner

Reaction score
what diff and gears are in the car and is it sure gripped or open? would only want it as a roller. please pm me with tel# etc

Last edited:

johnnyride

Reaction score
Depends what you want on it... The only wheels I have to put on it are original rallye wheels with good tires from an a body. With those on it I'd like to get around $1,100. Without the wheels and tires but with the full interior I'd like to get around $700.

Where are you located? I'd love to put a White Interior in my Doba Vert, so if you sell as a Roller, let me know. thanks, john

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back