82 Frank Sinatra Chrysler Imperial A51 code (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedanman

Reaction score
Contact seller
1982 Chrysler Imperial A51 code (rare!!). I have owned since Feb 1992. 74K, #'s matching motor & trans! Converted to 2-BBL carb.This FS Imperial needs some restoration.Needs Battery, front windshield, paint,Headliner, some rips in the leather seats,Minor rust not bad tho. Was running great last summer but has been storedFeel free to ask any questions **SERIOUS ONLY** no bums or dreamers please. PRICED TO MOVE! It's cheap not expensive. Could be a cool daily driver with a little TLC. Very unique and rare car. Not many left.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/4845168241.html

alf44

Reaction score
i have seen that star on the odometer before,, what does that meen?, b t w,, great looking car

Cordoba1

Reaction score
i have seen that star on the odometer before,, what does that meen?, b t w,, great looking car
The star indicates the car has been tampered with. The original FI systems were "married" to the dash-cluster. When the FI system is removed in favor of a carb, a common conversion, the FI system can no longer communicate to the cluster. It is actually quite rare to see the cluster without the star... If you find one, you're likely looking at an example with its original fuel injection system intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back