A parking lot of puke

slant6billy

Reaction score
sea of hundyas.jpg
sea of kias.jpg
sea of souls.jpg

The importer has a surplus of these piece of craps. Nobody wants them so they are stashed all over the city of Philadelphia. Kias, Hundias, Souls, and other throwaway crap. It is a view into hell. Cars with no staying power, no substance, no individuality. SAD. Friends don't let friends drive mindless designed crap

sea of hundyas.jpg

sea of kias.jpg

sea of souls.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
LMFAO!
A parking lot full of puke is the best description I've ever heard of. Soulless gutless disposable garbage.
I hope you didn't throw up in your mouth when you were driving by.

slant6billy

Reaction score
LMFAO!
A parking lot full of puke is the best description I've ever heard of. Soulless gutless disposable garbage.
I hope you didn't throw up in your mouth when you were driving by.

I was able to hold puking. Had to, I was walking with the hot chick who owns the stang at work.

Aspen500

Reaction score
This as I just finished putting a new (actually good used) engine into an '08 Nissan Altima here at work............................

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'm not kidding. These POS car are all over the port and are scattered in large clusters on the Phila Naval base, the produce freight terminal and other lots throughout the city. The price of Gas is below 2 bucks and no one wants something that is so ugly a mother would not like it on payday. I got a bunch of hate or rather folks contesting my statement. They argue that these things have a 10 year warranty and buy one get a second car for a buck. A warranty is not a guarantee and you lose a car for up to 3 days before you get an even crappier loaner car, all the while you still have payments. I question the manhood of the owners of these POS boxes and that is pretty bad coming from the Kaitlyn Jenner of mopar. (Minus the boob job)

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm not kidding. These POS car are all over the port and are scattered in large clusters on the Phila Naval base, the produce freight terminal and other lots throughout the city. The price of Gas is below 2 bucks and no one wants something that is so ugly a mother would not like it on payday. I got a bunch of hate or rather folks contesting my statement. They argue that these things have a 10 year warranty and buy one get a second car for a buck. A warranty is not a guarantee and you lose a car for up to 3 days before you get an even crappier loaner car, all the while you still have payments. I question the manhood of the owners of these POS boxes and that is pretty bad coming from the Kaitlyn Jenner of mopar. (Minus the boob job)

I've since stopped doing it but.....there's been more than one occasion where I've pulled up beside some clown in a new hyundota something and get some look like my old car is a shitbox. I look over and say "Hey nice car" to which neuterboy says "Yeah thanks"....then I say "Do they come in men's?".......silence.......Bwaahahaha!!!!! Then I leave him watching the ass of my car pull away. ;)

Aspen500

Reaction score
Heh-heh, 10 year warranty. Reminds me of Tommy Boy! "I can take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I've got time, but in the end all you have is a guaranteed piece of sh*t" Remember "guarantee" is just another name for "warranty" basically.

Yeah, the Nissan. Well if the owner wouldn't have went so long between oil changes, maybe the oil filter wouldn't have rotted out (seriously) so all the oil pissed out and the engine went "BOOM". Then again, it was a Fram filter so maybe it was only on there for 6 months, lol.

Captain, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does it come in men's! I love it!

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I can't stop the yacking about my DD 86 F/A
At the grocery store-Nice car!
Go to Tims, all the girls always yack back how they like my car.
The male worker asks if I just got back from the car show.

Old guys will come up to me with good memories about their F/A.
Had a old guy last week with the memories, then said a truck ended up running over it.
He had a new pair of shocks he never got to put on, do I want them?....Free!

SUCK IT FORIEGN CARS
When has someone told you your jellybean plastic machine is awesome?
SUCK IT FORIEGN CARS PT 2
$600 car and $666 yr insurance.
SUCK IT FORIEGN CARS PT 3
That's barely a down payment on foreign crap AND mine is paid for.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
There are a lot of people getting their 'childhood' cars back.
Papa John is the extreme side, but just see C*unting Cars and old guys getting a fond memory car done.

So in the 'future', will the hipsters will be getting 'Souls' restored?

Master M

Reaction score
I just had an employee come to me today with car problems. Her 2006 Nissan Altima is using 3 quarts of oil every 150 miles, and her engine has a nasty knock in it. She was quoted $6000.00 for a replacement engine installed. A junkyard special engine was $4000.00 installed. The car has 150,000 miles on it. I plead the 5th, and kept my mouth shut....

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I can't stop the yacking about my DD 86 F/A
At the grocery store-Nice car!
Go to Tims, all the girls always yack back how they like my car.
The male worker asks if I just got back from the car show.

Old guys will come up to me with good memories about their F/A.
Had a old guy last week with the memories, then said a truck ended up running over it.
He had a new pair of shocks he never got to put on, do I want them?....Free!

SUCK IT FORIEGN CARS
When has someone told you your jellybean plastic machine is awesome?
SUCK IT FORIEGN CARS PT 2
SUCK IT FORIEGN CARS PT 3
That's barely a down payment on foreign crap AND mine is paid for.

Same deal here.
Paid $600 for my Fifth.
Dirt cheap insurance and it's mine.
And you already know this one Doc. Guy at work tells me how much better his $32,000 mitsushitty is on gas. I told him I paid $600 and dropped about a grand into it.

That leaves me $30,400 for gas. ....I'm thinking I'm good.

My Caravelle.
Total head turner.
Volare.
Same deal.

Add up what I've paid and put into all three and it's half the price of a yaris.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
They (the foreign car buyers) are missing the main points: a) they cannot be maintained without the dealership being involved (and financially raping you every time you walk into the door) and, b) as you stated above, the 10 year warranty is useless if sell/trade/junk the car after a few years of buying i, because in most cases, the warranty is not tranferrable.

The last point is that the cars are almost impossible to work on. A guy here at work had a Nissan Albima. He was getting rid of it to buy a pickup (American). Changing the headlight bulbs involved removing the front bumper cover, then the enire headlight assembly had to come out. What happened to just pulling the lightbulbs out of back of the headlight assembly?

Last point to remember is that cars (all cars) are machines. They are not containers for every last bit of electronics that can be crammed in. Putting in an 8.4" touchscreen in the middle of the dash does not make up for a lack of engine power, nor does putting a wifi hotspor in a car make up for crappy wheel bearing/ignition cylinder/rust prone subframes.

Last edited:

Monkeyed

Reaction score
I've since stopped doing it but.....there's been more than one occasion where I've pulled up beside some clown in a new hyundota something and get some look like my old car is a shitbox. I look over and say "Hey nice car" to which neuterboy says "Yeah thanks"....then I say "Do they come in men's?".......silence.......Bwaahahaha!!!!! Then I leave him watching the ass of my car pull away. ;)
You almost made me shoot coffee out my nose!!!!!

Monkeyed

Reaction score

Insurance is just as bad here, the law makes everyone carry a minimum of $1,000,000 in "property damage" coverage.

Right, like I'm taking out 10 houses a year when I'm driving:3some:

You want to have some fun, go get an insurance quote for how much it'd cost for full coverage on it. I did that once, she took one look at the car and looked at me like I'd lost my mind. I tried explaining to her that I could replace the entire car myself every year for what it costs for the cheap insurance, she was not impressed.

I bet if some of the a-hole lawmakers had to fork over $60,000 minimum annually to insure their new Mercedes we'd see some changes real quick...

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Looking around the parking lots while wearing my tin foil lined hat and watching out for the contrail mist, when the huge magnetic pulse hits, I'm still driving.
LOL!

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Insurance is just as bad here, the law makes everyone carry a minimum of $1,000,000 in "property damage" coverage.

QUOTE]
We also have mandatory insurance.
If you think $666 is bad, ask 'Drunky' or 'Mr GTA' tickets about $7000 yr insurance, if they can get it.

Then if my M get written off, I only get $1000, minus my $300 deductible.
I can get more money if I get the $250 appraisal.
So if the appraiser says $1500, I'm still out $250, plus 'ya don't think' the rate would go up.
Lose-Lose-Lose situation.

Monkeyed

Reaction score

QUOTE]
We also have mandatory insurance.
If you think $666 is bad, ask 'Drunky' or 'Mr GTA' tickets about $7000 yr insurance, if they can get it.

Then if my M get written off, I only get $1000, minus my $300 deductible.
I can get more money if I get the $250 appraisal.
So if the appraiser says $1500, I'm still out $250, plus 'ya don't think' the rate would go up.
Lose-Lose-Lose situation.
Drunkys get the shaft here too, for over $600 a year insurance if my M gets totaled, I don't even get sympathetic pat on the back. The most I MIGHT get is a "sucks to be you". The only way I get any money is if I get injured I can then sue for my "pain" and "suffering". That's as long as the police decide it wasn't my fault.

Back