a picture for you Eric,

9secRR

Reaction score
just an average run of the mill small block stroker.

054 [640x480].JPG

056 [640x480].jpg

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
79410aspenrt..............I gotta admit yours is WAY faster than mine......mine is actually down in my basement as decoration :laughing7:

The tunnel ram, nitrous plates, and scoop were on my Charger, I decided to put a single 4 and the hood back on.

I had the oil pan.

I had bought the headers several years ago, but later I decided I didn't like the way the one tube went around the center link, so I never used them.

I did buy the fabbed valve covers, fuel pump block off plate, and cheap HF engine stand.

Instead of scrubbing a block and heads, and still having it stink like oil, I bought one of those "mock up" engines. The block, heads, and harmonic balancer are all plastic. It was also a whole lot easier carrying downstairs.

I can only hope I can have a real motor like yours someday!!!

motor pic 2.jpg

motor pic 2.jpg

tallhair

Reaction score
That's brilliant! i remember back in my early marriage days before i learned. I had just got/completed piecing together a 440 6 BBL set up .. complete intake to breather and brought the whole thing into the bedroom (there were no Man caves back then and if there were I didn't have one) and put the whole setup on my stereo cabinet you remember those .. some of you anyway.

I was standing back and admiring my work and the wife came home and said 'get that hunk of metal out of my bedroom now!' Of course i said "that's not a hunk of metal baby that is a genuine Mother Mopar work of art .. you know like a sculpture. It's a 69 440 6 barrel intake, a set of brand new replacement Holly carbs, brackets, springs, breather, etc, etc,"

She said GET IT OUT OF MY BEDROOM AND DON'T EVER BRING CAR PARTS INTO THE HOUSE AGAIN !!

I complied.

Back