AAC/TA style exhaust on M body

84Furyus

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with having a plan, I made it to 22 on my plan,then got derailed by a pretty face and a soft warm body.
I'm young (be 32 in 33 days if my brain is working) but I beat my body up way too early in life and according to my doctors I have the body of someone twice my age.
And according to my taste in cars I was born in the wrong decade (I've had cars between 1974 Coronet to 92 S10 and if I had my way I'd have nothing newer than 87 ever)

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
I got a new body when I got baptized. It is now aging far more slowly than it should. I am almost as strong today as I ever was, and I have learned how to get and stay healthy. But, I'll admit,at age 65, I don't have the stamina I once had, and when I run, it feels like it would look kinda comical,to an observer,lol. I was at my peak at about your age, having been pumping iron for about three years.
I was born in the wrong decade too; I was too young in the 60s. I almost missed the whole hippy movement. In '68 I was only 15, and still being indoctrinated in school.
Cars of the late 50s to mid 70s, are the best looking stuff ever. And they were simple enough to last a few decades.Today's cars it seems are built to expire in less than one decade.Up until recently,I did not personally know anyone who had a new car. Who can afford one? And yet in 120,000 miles it will be almost worthless. That's when I buy them.
I'm up to 218pounds now with a 36 waist,still the same waist size as I was at age 40, so I'm not sure where the weight is; I tell the wife I have iron bones. And that might not be too far off the mark, cuz, I fell down on the ice three times last winter, with not even a bruise. Life is good living in the shadow of my creator.

What I'm saying is this; and I'll be cryptic, there is a body of people on this earth that have a right, a right, to live long/live strong; you just have to hook up with their leader.I was 40 when I hooked up, and it seems that aside from being a lil thicker,my body is still stuck back there. Criminy, I'm like a tree; even trees get thicker as they age.

Last edited:

84Furyus

Reaction score
I got a new body when I got baptized. It is now aging far more slowly than it should. I am almost as strong today as I ever was, and I have learned how to get and stay healthy. But, I'll admit,at age 65, I don't have the stamina I once had, and when I run, it feels like it would look kinda comical,to an observer,lol. I was at my peak at about your age, having been pumping iron for about three years.
I was born in the wrong decade too; I was too young in the 60s. I almost missed the whole hippy movement. In '68 I was only 15, and still being indoctrinated in school.
Cars of the late 50s to mid 70s, are the best looking stuff ever. And they were simple enough to last a few decades.Today's cars it seems are built to expire in less than one decade.Up until recently,I did not personally know anyone who had a new car. Who can afford one? And yet in 120,000 miles it will be almost worthless. That's when I buy them.
I'm up to 218pounds now with a 36 waist,still the same waist size as I was at age 40, so I'm not sure where the weight is; I tell the wife I have iron bones. And that might not be too far off the mark, cuz, I fell down on the ice three times last winter, with not even a bruise. Life is good living in the shadow of my creator.

What I'm saying is this; and I'll be cryptic, there is a body of people on this earth that have a right, a right, to live long/live strong; you just have to hook up with their leader.

I get what you are saying just unfortunately I trashed my body early in life (started doing heavy physical labor while still in school on top of already having physical problems) and at this point I have a bad back, feet and only part use of my right arm and hand after an accident several years ago. I still work on cars but it takes me a lot longer than it used to.

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
Well friend, I know a son-of-man who can fix you up, you just need the faith of a mustard seed. This guy turned water into wine,walked on water, walked thru locked doors, caused a fish to cough up the cash, and fed 5000 with a bit of bread and fish, and there was more left over than what was started with. Part of His ministry was to undo the works of the accuser, which included healing the the sick,the lame,the oppressed, and the blind. He knows His stuff.

Back