Aftermarket aluminum radiator

88_AHB

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Was curious what brand and style of aluminum radiators are you guys running? I'm currently running a cold case radiator (26" core), its only about 2 years old and already failing. Unfortunately, I did not save the original invoice so no warranty. I Did see some products made by Becool,Griffin, Affco and I would prefer to buy a US made product as quality is questionable nowadays. I'm sure there might be some independent manufacturers based in the US that make radiators for our cars?
Any help or advice appreciated. Thanks

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
This is what I have my eye on for when my copper/brass radiator fails
26" Small Block Mopar Radiator
I know the mounting brackets are probably wrong but it's made in USA at a reasonable price. I'm sure it can be modified to fit

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
They make a 26" with a trans cooler?
The picture doesn't show one, but the description says it does, idk, it's worth calling them to find out. Or just run a separate cooler

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
This is what I have my eye on for when my copper/brass radiator fails
26" Small Block Mopar Radiator
I know the mounting brackets are probably wrong but it's made in USA at a reasonable price. I'm sure it can be modified to fit
This seems like a nice product...sure would be nice if they could confirm this is nearly a "bolt-in" to our rides.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
This seems like a nice product...sure would be nice if they could confirm this is nearly a "bolt-in" to our rides.
It looks like it would bolt in to an A body and fit an M with modifications to the brackets

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
There are enough holes in that mounting bracket thst it looks like it would bolt in or at least shouldn't be too hard to modify.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Was curious what brand and style of aluminum radiators are you guys running? I'm currently running a cold case radiator (26" core), its only about 2 years old and already failing. Unfortunately, I did not save the original invoice so no warranty. I Did see some products made by Becool,Griffin, Affco and I would prefer to buy a US made product as quality is questionable nowadays. I'm sure there might be some independent manufacturers based in the US that make radiators for our cars?
Any help or advice appreciated. Thanks
I’ve used both Griffin and Becool radiators and condensers in cars I’ve built for customers with success. Fit and finish , general overall quality is great but are expensive.

Back