All mopar tow rig and F body in follow

slant6billy

Reaction score
100_1501.jpg

rolling mopar

100_1501.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
It got really overcast (was supposed to be sunny). My Phone's camera cannot flash beyond a few feet- sorry that's about as bright as it gets. I actual had a painter want to see the car and he was really sounding positive on what I wanted and what he could do. Since I have my budy's trailer for a while, I'll be getting some 2nd, 3rd, and 4th estimates. So the F will be gett'n around. I got folks aasking "what it is.... an AMX?" Camaro? Duster?- which was the closest. I took it down off the trailer and tried getting some rubber spent off them rollers...... lets just say I need to get that engine tuned a little better.

Wylde1

Reaction score
I'm diggin' the "shaggin' waggin' " too. I've been looking for a full size van forever. Hard to find a Dodge van in decent shape with leather interior around here.

Wylde1.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Bought the van in Jan 2008. 2300 bucks and only 70K miles. A little rust, but the interior was never used- clean gold easy chair/ captain chairs, electric bed, TV VCR/ DVD. weirdly the van is a 3/4 ton (2500) with 5 lug (5 by 5.5 hubs). It also has a 3.9 V6- not an 8. But the close ration non overdrive trans is good. Also, Free flow Glass pack and cold air intake. Belt fan is deleted with an electric fan / thermostat switch controller. By the way, this is actually my wifes vehicle for gathering the kids and the groceries. It took her a while to realize the whole shaggin van deal. My reply to her was my first choice for a van was a 1977 Street van ( once owned by former Philadelphia Phillies hero Mike Schmidt). Unfortunately, I got beat out on that one. I will need to change the motor crossmember in my van soon. The Pre-brine that had been used the last few winters ate the underside of most cars- specifically brake lines. The fron crossmember is turning to cornflakes. I have one lined up, but that job cuts into work on the F-body.

Back