Antifreeze test tonight

slant6billy

Reaction score
Going 20 below, My stuff is good for 30 below. How good is yours? Do you really know?

Erics5th

Reaction score
Don't know. My 5th and Charger stay in the garage. Only my beater Lexus stays outside. I though teens where cold here in Lubbock... Where are you at?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Supposed to hit around ~10°F tonight.
The Fifth might be grouchy tomorrow morning.
Yeah, where the hell are you Billy?
That's fresh.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Jersey. I see where you guys are giving me a WTF? I meant 20 below 32 degree F. It going to the low teens and with the wind even a little lower. I went out and tested my coolant just now and 30 below zero F on the tester. I appologize for the confusion. Still friggin cold. I'm parked with the radiators/ grilles up against the house to block the wind.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Jersey. I see where you guys are giving me a WTF? I meant 20 below 32 degree F. It going to the low teens and with the wind even a little lower. I went out and tested my coolant just now and 30 below zero F on the tester. I appologize for the confusion. Still friggin cold. I'm parked with the radiators/ grilles up against the house to block the wind.

Lol... I was gonna say,
Wow man..are you in Winnipeg?
We're going 6 below zero up here tonight.
In Winnipeg where my dad in law lives
It was 60 yes 60 below with the wind chill last night..

Last edited:

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
The last couple nights here in iowa, we had 30-40 below wind chill. It took a little bit for my ole dodge truck to start but it did.

ramenth

Reaction score
We got into the negative numbers last night.

Wasn't the anti-freeze I was worried about. All my cars see a flush and service with a t-stat every two years whether the coolant tests fine or not. It's the fuel. Topped off the tank last night before I got home.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My Fifth fired up alright this morning but she wasn't happy about it.
~16°C when I went out to start it. One or two below in the °F department
Fresh!

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
fuel no biggie i run a couple bottles or gas line water remover antifreeze works great never have a issue cept for the aspen is a cold blooded beast an hates to start in cold days but will stay running after 2 start ups.

aint as cold as u guys r talking about around here and i thought i was cold its been about a solid 35*f at night about 50*f durring the day

Back