*** Aspen/Volare Front bumper- NOS? for sale**

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikesDemon

Contact seller
Just bought a bunch of items from a defunct Dodge dealer and have a cherry front bumper for an F body. This has provisions for the rub strip and guards. Sticker is missing for part number but let the pictures speak... There are no dents or rust - brought in from rain when I picked it up- that is the water spots / droplets and lights reflecting in the chrome.
$175 plus shipping from Molalla Oregon
Thanks,Mike

IMAG0851.jpg

IMAG0850.jpg

IMAG0852.jpg

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
damn thats nice. wish it was a 80 rear bumper without the holes for the rub strip holes lol

M

MikesDemon

not that you would , or that it matters but , most demo derby drivers pay upwards of $400 for a bumper in worse condition . That's a steal .

Seriously??!! That's NUTS!
I'm just trying to give a good deal where I can...

M

MikesDemon

BTW- that's NOT me holding the bumper in the first pic in the PINK coat! That's my 8YO daughter!

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
sweet piece.
that fits a 78-79 Aspen or Volare, any model.

the derby guys here like the 76-77 bumpers much better. The substructure is much larger and they weld it to the backside of the bumper.

M

MikesDemon

Sure would look good sitting under the Christmas tree if any of you F body wifes are reading !!

M

MikesDemon

Still have this cherry bumper- going on craigslist next week.

alf44

Reaction score
175.00 ???? wow.. great price for that condition of a bumper. wish it was a smoothy-- no rub strip holes like mine, then i would buy it

AspenRT79

Reaction score
It is a great deal! I'd grab it rather than face having mine rechromed....but...the rub strip holes. Mine have the holes too, which leads me to a question. Has anyone seen these ones filled in to make them smooth? I've wondered that for mine. I'm sure it's not worth the time/money, right? But starting at 175, I'd do it, compared to having mine rechromed AND altered to fill the holes, if that's even feasible.

AspenRT79

Reaction score
What I mean is one solid strip put on there over the holes, and somehow style it so it looks good. I don't mean filling and welding every hole individually. Anyone seen this done?

alf44

Reaction score
i was thinking of useing that fake chrome strips that are on some cars, u know, door rub strips. if i can find any and get the bumper real clean, i think this would look good for a driver car

M

MikesDemon

I was thinking- I have a low post count but I'm really into A bodies- if you're on the fence for buying from me (I don't blame the initial reluctance) you can check me out on FABO under 4fortyDemon and see my post count and buyer/seller info...have a good one!

79rr

Reaction score
My fault, did not realize this site does not pop up that you have a message when you log in. Still learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back