Bad day junk'n is better than any day at work

slant6billy

Reaction score
Got to the U pull-it and the 1 5th and 2 volares were missing what I needed. Thebrackets for the alt and pwr steering gone and the throttle pressure rods gone.

Got back to my friend Tommy at Wurst Towing. He had a 79 D100 with a 318 in the yard. So I went to grab the alt brackets and NOPE. Bolt rounded and vice grips were not getting it. After an hour I gave up. I was to far in the yard to hit it wit power so I went home.

So Gator to the rescue. He calls me as I am pulling into my driveway. His neighbor has a bunch of small block brackets and other odds n ends. Tomorrow may be a better day afterall

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Yarding still is more fun than going to work. Better luck next time.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I am so jealous. Nothing even close to a pick and pull around here :( Even if there was, the oldest you'd most likely find would be a 1990 Taurus or some such thing. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

80mirada

Reaction score
There was a u pick in my home town called Joe's he kept cars til they would fit in a office trash can. He always had old mopars, and put F M and J bodies close to the road. He was cheap and the city hated him.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Location/Location/Location/!
I'm a mile from 'wrecker row'.
All the 70's crap is gone though.
I keep driving by looking for new arrivals.
I've gotten 2 good M's that way.
But I don't have to go out there at all, because we have lots of supplies.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Got my alternator bracket from Gator's neighbor. We saw an interesting rear sway bar on a 7 1/4 rear challey. his neighbor had some stuff. I'll let Gator tell of his own score from today.

Back