Beware online vendor MTG distribution

ramenth

Reaction score
If you buy anything off of Amazon, do your research and make sure that you aren't buying from a third party called MTG Distribution.

Over the Christmas Season Karli bought some gifts for her little sister from this company. The company never sent the package and used the excuse that the storm at the time delayed the shipment. Delayed would mean that the package was actually shipped. No such package ever showed. Yet they hit my card for it.

When Karli got Amazon involved we were issued a refund and even more excuses, from "lost the order" (yet they hit my card for it) to the delayed shipping (if the order was lost, how can it be delayed if it was never shipped; natch... we were never given a tracking number to which Amazon agreed if there's no tracking info -as required by Amazon - then the package never shipped.)

Yeah, this has nothing to do with cars or car vendors, but many of us prefer to buy from online. If you come across this company on Amazon do a little research. Most of the ratings they are given are repeated comments, which are rated again and again. If you look at the "real" comments you'll notice that most of them are related to what we've experienced: items never shipped, cards being billed, and out and outright fraud.

Their stories and excuses are a good reminder of "tell the truth; then you only have one story to remember." MTG's customer service is insulting and demeaning and generally completely unprofessional.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I typed in "aspen volare" in a search box and a some found links turn out to be what I call "fill in the blank" bogus sites. The software took the search topic and inserted it into a so called company's website that had everything I needed. Totally BS. The facts are - you really never know. even with ebay, amazon and craigslist- let the buyer beware. Don't fall for the photo of a photo. A girl at work fell for that scam and was mailed a photo of the actual thing she was buying - a used Apple I pad. It was not cheap and was the average price of a used one.

Back