Blue radiator and heater hoses

james legg

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, is anybody ever seen or purchased or know where there might be available to purchase, the blue rubber Goodyear hoses for my 77 Aspen 318 no AC car. Thanks

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
You used to be able to order them from parts stores by adding a letter to the end of the normal part number. I don't know if that is still the case.

james legg

Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to guess not anymore not in these days with the auto parts stores that we have unfortunately

/6Volare

Reaction score
You can still get blue silicone coolant hoses. Not sure they will match what youre looking for. I use them regularly on my peterbilts.
Napa should have them.
Jeff

LSM360

Reaction score
If you are talking about the upper and lower rad hoses used on Police packages, good luck. Haven't been able to find them for F or M body cars for years!!! I'm still clinging to mine on my Diplomat. They are originals. Heater hose and the bypass hose are a different story. I find them on ebay. Just search "silicone" and the size heater hose, or "mopar silicone bypass hose".
408sleeperengine.jpg

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
The later mopar hoses were black with a silicone liner. That's what one of my bypass hoses is like.

LSM360

Reaction score
As Mike wrote, you can still fined black silicone bypass hoses. The original Police ones were blue. The blue silicone Police upper and lower rad hoses are impossible to find (new at least). I've tried.

LSM360

Reaction score
I'm surprised and so happy my factory silicone rad hoses and 26" radiator are still in good shape after all this time and these miles

Back