Bruce Jenner Coming Out As Transgender?

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Bruce Jenner became a victim of photoshop after he was portrayed as a woman on the cover of InTouch magazine. In the doctored photograph, Bruce’s head was added to a photo of “Dynasty” star Stephanie Beacham, with the headline, "Bruce's Story: My Life As a Woman."
The photograph shows Bruce wearing makeup and a feminine scarf. The magazine has reportedly stated that the 65-year-old former athlete will come out as a transgender.
"[Bruce] will come clean in 2015 about transitioning. This will be the year of his coming out. He knows that people have recognized his changes, and he's finally becoming more comfortable with himself and his choice to be a woman,” a source reportedly told the publication. "When Bruce goes public, he wants to go big and come out as a transwoman on the cover of 'The Advocate,' the ultimate LGBT magazine."
"He wants to look as glamorous as possible -- full makeup with a bold wardrobe. He won't live his new life in designer clothes like the Kardashian women. He just wants his first official portrait as a woman to be classic and memorable," the source reportedly added.
Sources told the magazine that Bruce "wants to live his truth: He’s a great father who’s had an amazing life who just so happens to be trapped in the wrong body.
“Bruce hopes that in a few years, once he’s living full-time as a woman, he’ll be wondering why he waited so long to do this.”
Bruce’s former wife Kris Jenner is reportedly "outraged" over the doctored photo and slammed the magazine.
"It's just mean to do whether or not it's true,” Kris told her friends, TMZ reported, adding that the reality TV star has "contempt for the mag jumping to conclusions and then altering the image to fit its story."

intouch.jpg

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I'm sure that the lawyers will have a field day. As for whether this is true or not, I'd like to point out the following:

1. What is it doing on this board?
2. Why would I care?
3. See points 1 and 2.

Rinse and repeat. Or does Bruce Jenner have something to do with F, M, J bodies?

Kostas

slant6billy

Reaction score
Too funny! My wife is really on my case about my own hair, since it has graduated from "Mullet" to the "Bruce Jenner look". I would have gone to work dressed in drag if I still worked for my previous boss. So I can't fault old Bruce here. I mean those Kardashians could drive any man to go drag or worse.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm sure that the lawyers will have a field day. As for whether this is true or not, I'd like to point out the following:

1. What is it doing on this board?
2. Why would I care?
3. See points 1 and 2.

Rinse and repeat. Or does Bruce Jenner have something to do with F, M, J bodies?

Kostas

The only relevance I could see is....
If he had to check a box referencing his sex
He could be an F
He could be an M
Which would prompt one to compare now and then photos which would be the J (juxtaposition).....

That's the only connection I can think of.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Cap'n, not blanming you in any way. But really, if I had wanted to read crap like this, I would have gone to TMZ or some other celebrity worship site. I come hete to hang out with people who like the cars that I do. Doesn't mean that I expect that they will all like what I like, just that we have some interests in common. I don't see how the Bruce Jenner stuff fits in with that. I know people digress and veer off into other topics, but really, does this fit on here? No, I am not trying to be a moderator, and I don't own the site, but if the site loses focus, people will leave in the long term.

Kostas

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Cap'n, not blanming you in any way. But really, if I had wanted to read crap like this, I would have gone to TMZ or some other celebrity worship site. I come hete to hang out with people who like the cars that I do. Doesn't mean that I expect that they will all like what I like, just that we have some interests in common. I don't see how the Bruce Jenner stuff fits in with that. I know people digress and veer off into other topics, but really, does this fit on here? No, I am not trying to be a moderator, and I don't own the site, but if the site loses focus, people will leave in the long term.

Kostas

Realistically.....it's just fun.
One thing I've noticed over my forum years is.....
If it's strictly cars and tech there's no traffic.....no interaction.
One of the coolest things about a place like this is getting to know the people on here.....that's done by shooting the shit on all kinds of topics.....weather, salt, food, girls, etc.....
It's something to talk about when there isn't any car stuff going on at the moment. I've started many a thread about crazy off topic things ... Seems to get all of us talking.
And it worked.....Eric got us talking about this.
This is how we get to know each other which makes us a strong community.

That ain't a bad thing IMHO.

Personally I think the Jenner woman shot is hysterical.
Photoshop gone wrong again...

Last edited:

efriedrich

Reaction score
Good lord I have been away for a little while and this it what has become of FMJ's lol. Mododa please post a pick of your car doin a burn out at the track and make things right again...

kkritsilas

Reaction score
i don't know if it is funny (it isn't to me), I just think it is sad.

Kostas

P.S. If he was transgendered, how did he father 6 kids? Just a small detail that was overlooked.

Bryan M.

Reaction score
I'll take "$#!+ that I saw coming a mile away" for $1000, Alex...:laughing4:

Back