Carb Linkage on the 78 Roadrunner

slant6billy

Reaction score
Try it now. There is a volume / mute on the lower left that needs to be enabled

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
I think they are seeing the same thing I am. Blank posting. No link, no window, no video, no nothing. I am assuming there is supposed to a picture or video in posting #1 of this thread but all I can see is a blank window. This has been the same for your last several posts which I assume were videos. Not sure if I need to use a different browser or they have somehow been blocked for some reason.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Didn't show up on mine either and all my electronic junk is newer.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I just tried it on my work cell phone without logging into ForFMJ. It plays through my work Iphone. I'm scratching my head on this one. Gator's Mopar Swamp Garage's facebook page is not exclusive and can be shared, all content can be shared. I tried it on 3 different computers(Vista, WIN7, WIN10) using Firefox, Google Chrome, & Edge. Something in settings is definitely not the same across all systems. DCAspen had an old pos computer (I thought)- I wonder why picture / no sound

slant6billy

Reaction score
I tried it with one of the laptops I trash picked and rebuilt. Now, this one was running WIN7 with no Flash player installed. Internet Explorer get's an error. I tried with Google chrome and it doesn't see it. This is a stripped down WIN7 without any additional software or Virus protection. No Flash player, no video editing or Media player. I think the ability to view has to do with data speed too- I plug in and put the network speed to about half. So without an installed virtual plug-in, it won't play. Second test- my kid's phone. She is on on Facebook/ nor has an account. She can view and has sound.

Back