Checking in

WildCat

Reaction score
It has been quite a while since I posted.

Kind of bored with what else I was looking at tonight so was looking around, found a Pm from jan. and other post that I had posted to a while back.

Nothing new here with me. Have not had the Imperial out or even started this year. Thought about it today, but then decided not too and good thing. Went in the house and wife ask if I was going to the cruise in, Well yes. It is Friday night, she said Ok but she was going to the hospital.

Seems her son went to hospital at 3 am and his phone was dead so her ex called at 5:30pm to tell her. Doc said he had a heart attack and has some valve damage. It is a wonder he is still here, kidneys failed 9 years ago and he has not done what he should have for oh, most of his life

Someday I will get the Imperial out and add to the 15,300 miles it has. Need to get the snowflake wheels restored (off the 82 that has been sold) so I can get some new tires, the 32 year old originals (mom got the car on Oct. 21 st, 1980) on the car are starting to bother me when I do drive it

Hope everyone had a great Friday the 13th

Last edited:
Back