Come on and show us your "F" bodies

Chadly B

Reaction score
Here's the nebraska wagon, it's gonna get flares, and probably painted some sort of flat color, needs a lot of work.....including deciding on a powertrain

Last edited by a moderator:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Here's the nebraska wagon, it's gonna get flares, and probably painted some sort of flat color, needs a lot of work.....including deciding on a powertrain

If you use photo bucket copy the

D Dodge

Reaction score
Dang way to many fine looking cars... Mine isn't nearly as good looking as most, and really wish to find some different wheels, I like the look of the Magnums, But the Aluminum Slots look good on these cars as well. But if they were fifty cents for a set I would hafta just say "what a bargain" . Am new to site, but here is another F:

This stance was reached by adjustment of torsion bars, which has been un-done sense.
Picture026.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Trailer Fresh.
HPIM1215.jpg

Shortly after trailer unload.
HPIM1214.jpg

Man, those late '70's bumpers really look bad... And yes I did remove Hatchet man sticker.
HPIM1216.jpg

Hooters Show Winner...(70's Car Class)
Picture175.jpg

Picture141.jpg

I am missing 2 of the hub caps, and if I cant find those, may hafta hunt up some of the poverty caps...

Oh I forgot to mention, car was free, saved from eventual crusher trip.
Welcome over here. The old slant should provide you some economical transportation.

Badasspen

Reaction score
Badasspen nice car! Love the tire combo, you gotta tell me what size tire you are running. Do you have any pics from the back. I planning on changing tires on mine. Thanks
Fronts are 205 60 15 and rears are 275 60 15 work just fine.

097.jpg

100.jpg

096.jpg

098.jpg

Chadly B

Reaction score
well, it looks like the nebraska wagon is gonna live with the slant for a while, It had a dead hole, and my daughter talked me in to starting tear down last weekend.....verdict: one broken push rod, got one from Napa, and a good rubber valve cover gasket for less than 13 bucks....she has begged me not to fix it until she gets back next weekend, this may change the direction of the project completely, as she can drive in about 4 years.....perhaps it will be her car......

77RTNJ

Reaction score
Chadly,

Sounds great that your daughter wants to help.
my son is 14 and has no interest in helping me with my car or any car for that matter. Not his thing I guess. He is starting HS in the fall and I was hoping they would have given him auto shop. Instead he got journalism. He does want to be a sports writer/analyst/ESPN type sports host, so its the right class for him. maybe he will take it up later in life.

Kevin

Chadly B

Reaction score
Well, Kevin, I tell you what.....I have 2 daughters, 12 and 13, and 1 son, 8. My oldest daughter thinks old cars are pretty, the 12 year old told me at the big swap meet in Lincoln this year, that "I know you love cars and you keep saying they are always going to be a big part of your life, but, I think they are just kind of boring" and my son that is 8 is already a computer whiz, we built a computer together, starting with a bunch of boxes and an old monitor, and it works great.....but, it is my 12 year old that hit me up last week, and to tell the truth, I think she'd rather I was teaching her how to sew up the latest fashions, but, I think she's figured out that the other two could care less, so why not have some one on one time with Dad and maybe learn a thing or two? Don't give up hope, even if he wants to be a sports writer, he's eventually still going to have to have a way to get to work.....Then seize the opportunity....

77RTNJ

Reaction score
yeah I hope he gets the bug around the time he gets his license. My one brother was like that. My dad was never big into cars, but there were 8 kids in the house and later on we had 7 cars. My dad learned late in life to work on cars, but I was right next to him from the age of 6. My brothers played around with cars a little but I am the one with the most interest.

My daughter could care less, she is 19. She at least tells me when there is a noise in her car.

Kevin

Zigma

Reaction score
My Wagon

hello folks

Here is mine 78 Aspen My plan is to use as an winter car, its loooong winter in Norway :D

IMAG0038.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

Back