Custom taillights

slant6billy

Reaction score
http://kron4.com/2015/01/16/pentagram-shaped-school-bus-lights-get-some-parents-riled-up/

I expect the schoolbus fleets being purged and these lights going for cheap.

I think they may go into a project a budy is building - 73 cuda that has the round tails with a set of quad headlamps from some other mopar

A few Custom pickup roll pans have vette-like round holes for lamps. These will fit perfect.

The kicker, these are really bright LEDs

I want a set just for kicks.

I'm not all that religious, but I have a faith. I do pray.... anytime I go through a speed trap. Hey, it is Sunday....... so I need to head to church. The church of "wrench on my neighbor's kid's car", so she can go to work tomorrow.
Satans schoolbus.jpg

Satans schoolbus.jpg

Mr C

Reaction score
Those can be had at any truck stop new...they are on trailers etc.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Rush is my second favourite band, first one is Pink Floyd. From what I understand, this is true of a lot of Pink Floyd Fans.

That is one of Rush's best albums, along with Permanent Waves and Grace Under Pressure.

Kostas

slant6billy

Reaction score
I used to have a 2112 tee shirt - the kind with 3/4 length sleeves. Never found too many folks who heard of Rush. Not to many new anything beyond Tom Sawyer. 2112 is my second favorite Rush Album. Listened to it building my first engine in the winter of 85/86. Rush's first Album is my all time favorite. If you never heard "In the mood" or "Take a friend" and don't forget "Working man". Badass MF' tune and driving music for sure. I think I just decided the next volare cruise video post background music.

Back