Demo derby Mirada

My imp

Reaction score
Look on eBay at the Mirada some jack hole is wasting. Sent him a ? To see if he'd sell it instead, he said no & didn't care how rare or hard parts are to get! Gave him this site, maybe one of you can be more persuasive than I was. I personally don't need any of those parts, but perhaps you Mirada owners do. Good luck, Larry

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
Look on eBay at the Mirada some jack hole is wasting. Sent him a ? To see if he'd sell it instead, he said no & didn't care how rare or hard parts are to get! Gave him this site, maybe one of you can be more persuasive than I was. I personally don't need any of those parts, but perhaps you Mirada owners do. Good luck, Larry

Wheres the Idiots link?

My imp

Reaction score
Parting out Dodge Mirada will get you there. He says he doesn't care how hard, or rare the car is, it's going. He's from Northhampton Pa. Happy hunting, Larry

My imp

Reaction score
Maybe someone else can trade him a less desirable car? Chevy Caprice, Crown Vic, are larger, more plentiful, available for a song? Two wks! Good luck, Larry!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I love how he says the body panels are off limits.
Might as well trash the most valuable parts of the car.
That header panel and the fenders look like their in great shape.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score

Didn't happen to drop a name did he ?

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
the total worst part of the whole deal is they bought that car from an estate. I was there. I just couldn't buy another car at the moment. They bought it for cheap I will tell you that. I did some searching around and didn't think that the car as a whole would be that great of a seller so I passed

Last edited:

CMX360

Reaction score
Strange car to pick if he's a hardcore derby guy. Looks like this guy is really into derbying so he must know that these cars aren't that good in a derby. Even with mods they are usually a one time use car. A Crown Vic or a Marquis holds up much better. He probably wants it for an 80 and up event and the price was right. At least its a cheapo and not a E58 car or something. I'm only cool with these cars being derbied if the guy derbying it bought it as a parts car for a project car. To just buy it and wreck it is lame. At least hes parting it on eBay. He could have just junked all of it.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Strange car to pick if he's a hardcore derby guy. Looks like this guy is really into derbying so he must know that these cars aren't that good in a derby. Even with mods they are usually a one time use car. A Crown Vic or a Marquis holds up much better. He probably wants it for an 80 and up event and the price was right. At least its a cheapo and not a E58 car or something. I'm only cool with these cars being derbied if the guy derbying it bought it as a parts car for a project car. To just buy it and wreck it is lame. At least hes parting it on eBay. He could have just junked all of it.

That depends on who built it , and who's driving it . These format cars are pretty tough cars , and can hold their own respectfully .

Back