Diplomat Rear Sway Bar with brackets! $50 MI Facebook

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Ain't got the facespace and I don't live in Michigan. So as much as I could really use this, maybe someone else is closer and could make use of it

374188677_6961677070563478_2170262753878856523_n.jpg
$50 bucks for all the hard to find parts and the sway bar. An excellent deal
MoPar cop car SWAY BAR 1980-1989 DODGE Diplomat PLYMOUTH Gran fury Cordoba Fifth Ave Police Cruiser.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Not that far from me. I could pick it up if someone wants it.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Good find. It looks pretty crusty but at the very least you get the bar and a template to re create the brackets with if they aren't usable.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Good find. It looks pretty crusty but at the very least you get the bar and a template to re create the brackets with if they aren't usable.
Could be just the regular winter surface rust (you hope LOL), nothing a little sandblasting can't cure!!! (wink wink)

Hey...if you want this, talk to Duke, and at the next visit opportunity I can pick this up and haul it across the border for ya!!!

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Could be just the regular winter surface rust (you hope LOL), nothing a little sandblasting can't cure!!! (wink wink)

Hey...if you want this, talk to Duke, and at the next visit opportunity I can pick this up and haul it across the border for ya!!!
I sent @Duke5A a pm, and if you're willing to bring this to NY that would be amazing

Duke5A

Reaction score
I can wheel the bar and paint it. That spring steel cleans up. Its about 50 minutes north of me.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
I sent @Duke5A a pm, and if you're willing to bring this to NY that would be amazing
...would be happy to, but I must ask: whom did you direct this question to?

I am across the border from Detroit, MI, that being Windsor, ON, and Mike is up near Ottawa area...so my offer to help was regarding the US<=>CA border travels, which otherwise cost the proverbial "arm & leg" is duties.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
...would be happy to, but I must ask: whom did you direct this question to?

I am across the border from Detroit, MI, that being Windsor, ON, and Mike is up near Ottawa area...so my offer to help was regarding the US<=>CA border travels, which otherwise cost the proverbial "arm & leg" is duties.
Guess I got too excited and didn't realize who was talking to who

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score

Thanks for the offervabd idea. If it was straightforward to get or I really needed it I'd go for it but I already have the setup. Someone at Farleys sold me the bars years ago and Reggie sent me the brackets. I powdercoated them but never got it on yet.

Back