FOR SALE Dodge Diplomat AHB parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everyone,
Have a few parts from a 88 Dodge Diplomat AHB packaged car.Will ship at buyers expense, located in zip 94928.
Rear sway bar in the pic is gone,disregard.

Front sway bar - 140

Power steering box - 125

4BL air cleaner - 60

swaybars.jpg

powersteeringbox.jpg

aircleaner01.jpg

88_AHB

Reaction score
Is the steering box the same as regular (non ahb) cars?
My understranding is that they're essentially the same box but, the AHB ones have different valving that is more firm than a civilian one.

Aspen500

Reaction score
AHB has different reaction springs, which makes the steering a bit firmer steering with less power assist, and reduced on-center slop.

Fresh Air Inspector

Reaction score
Hello 88_AHB,

Is the air cleaner housing still available? If so, could you let me know if the $60 is firm as well as the shipping costs to Nova Scotia, Canada, B0R 1C0. USPS ground is fine. Hopefully the shipping costs from the west coast to the east coast of Canada won't be too much - fingers crossed. If this works out I can look after the costs via PayPal.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Hello 88_AHB,

Is the air cleaner housing still available? If so, could you let me know if the $60 is firm as well as the shipping costs to Nova Scotia, Canada, B0R 1C0. USPS ground is fine. Hopefully the shipping costs from the west coast to the east coast of Canada won't be too much - fingers crossed. If this works out I can look after the costs via PayPal.
Hi I actually sold the air cleaner this week to a guy in Illinois. Shipping is crazy these days, shipping alone was around $75. I still have the power steering box, front sway bar and high output alternators for sale.

Fresh Air Inspector

Reaction score
Hello 88_AHB,

Thanks for the follow-up. Agree that shipping is becoming a major expense, part of the problem is the price of Diesel fuel. Just about everything that is shipped ground be it train or truck, fuel is the major cost component.

Good luck selling the rest of your bits, M body stuff is becoming rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back