Dragged my Aspen home Should I save her or part her out?

johnparts

Reaction score
So here she is guys think she can be saved?

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0331.jpg

I'll get some interior pictures as soon as I clean her out.

Everything you see minus the drivetrain will more then likely be up for sale.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Got agree with Brem. You'll go very broke $$$ if you try to restore. Maybe another direction..... custom or drag project, which would allow cutting and more forgiving attributes. It is your car, though. Good luck to ya.

9secRR

Reaction score
it will cost you alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. it's your car and do what you want..............as long as you got deep pockets!!!

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
it is savable if u do alot of fab work urself but....i wouldnt want that big of a project myself id part it out an if u doi need center console lid,seat belt buckles more if ur actually parting it let me know please

johnparts

Reaction score
Yeah got her in the shop and on the lift. Rails are rusted out gonna part her out. I'm keeping the engine and 4 speed stuff for myself, everything else is up for grabs. PM me if you need anything off of the car. There is no console but it has buckets, with an arm rest.

Eauledoit11

Reaction score
What's the ass look like? Cause if it has that ornate backplate like the one on my C model that cracked when the neighbors kid hit it with his bike....also, if the dashboard is the same the aspen C and yours is tan and uncracked

Volare4life

Reaction score
Where are you located ?? need hood, and whats left of that grille :)

-Mike

Back