Dude......Where's My Car?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It's funny how on this forum....because it's spread over so many different places you get "car season" up here but down south all year is "car season"..
Alas...it is "car season" up here....well supposed to be anyway.
April is always hit and miss but I haven't had either car out yet.
Cloudy and cold, lots of rain, ma nature is just not cooperating this year but I have high hopes that the good weather is just around the corner and the babies can come out and play.

2013-05-04123437-1.jpg

2013-09-11084601.jpg

Last edited:

brotherGood

Reaction score
We've had a few very nice days this year so far..but I wanna make sure I have all 4 brakes and nothing leaking before I drive my car. Granted, its been at the shop for the past 2 weeks, so I couldn't drive it lately anyway. But, its supposedly scheduled to go in next Monday, so maybe by the weekend I can go thumpity thump down main street. I'll have to definitely clean it up though. Fortunately, I've got the garage now, so I can wax it and all at once, rather than fight the sun.

Proof that you can polish a turd!!..haha

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
We've had a few very nice days this year so far..but I wanna make sure I have all 4 brakes and nothing leaking before I drive my car. Granted, its been at the shop for the past 2 weeks, so I couldn't drive it lately anyway. But, its supposedly scheduled to go in next Monday, so maybe by the weekend I can go thumpity thump down main street. I'll have to definitely clean it up though. Fortunately, I've got the garage now, so I can wax it and all at once, rather than fight the sun.

Proof that you can polish a turd!!..haha

Yours is more like a brick....
The new cars are the one's shaped like turds. :toothy12:

NoCar340

Reaction score
Dude, where's which car? One's 25 miles away, the other's in freakin' Alabama... and thanks to the weather, I'll be able to get the Bammy car here prior to the one down the road. :eusa_doh:

For the record, O Captain My Captain, I think you should follow your own lead and paint the wheels on the F-coupe body color. Yes, I think so. In fact, I insist. :icon_biggrin:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Dude, where's which car? One's 25 miles away, the other's in freakin' Alabama... and thanks to the weather, I'll be able to get the Bammy car here prior to the one down the road. :eusa_doh:

For the record, O Captain My Captain, I think you should follow your own lead and paint the wheels on the F-coupe body color. Yes, I think so. In fact, I insist. :icon_biggrin:

You are indeed wise and I fully agree.
I'm working on it......
The wife is very possessive about "her" Volare
I've almost convinced her that those wheels need to be body color.
Fear not though.......
When I do the body work and it goes in for paint
You can bet your bottom dollar that through a slight mis-communication the shop will accidentally paint the rims as well...... :downtown:

By the way.....I hope the weather cooperates for you soon....

Back