Faith restored Must watch until the end

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Bottom line: Torque rules. You can have high tech, electronic this, that and the other thing, a dozen speed gear box, but end result is the same: torque rules.

Kostas

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
that show really made me want to tear ass down the dirt road here...that charger...wow. and seriously it says ALOT that a nearly 5000 pound car with the simplest of suspension and a 440 out of a Winnebago can get a track time VERY close to a car that is specifically designed and has traction control and weighs like half of what the charger did. seriously that show gave me a MOPAR woody at the end also.. we all knew which car was going to win....by a mile lol :headbang:

slant6billy

Reaction score
That charger is damn cool. It is not perfect, nor pretty. It is not numbers matching by any means. Wide steel rims and fat rubber give it the right attitude. Look at how much fun that car is getting thrashed on. I like a perfect mopar like the next enthusiast, but that thrashing is what a mopar does best. My next mopar is going to get the same treatment. No fixing, no body work, no painting- just tuned right to embarrass anyone with a pretty car.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
That charger is damn cool. It is not perfect, nor pretty. It is not numbers matching by any means. Wide steel rims and fat rubber give it the right attitude. Look at how much fun that car is getting thrashed on. I like a perfect mopar like the next enthusiast, but that thrashing is what a mopar does best. My next mopar is going to get the same treatment. No fixing, no body work, no painting- just tuned right to embarrass anyone with a pretty car.

Yess!!!!

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I loved it too, but that stripped down charger with no interior or glass probably only weighs 3500 lbs. The legacy might even weigh a little more.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
if they'd have run some decent off-road tires on that charger, AND stuck with the same wheezy 4-banger legacy they raced against in the first challenge..

Back