front windsheild!!!!woooow

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
to start this off it goes pretty crazy for anyone sqeuimish....

i had jus droped my freind off at home pulled up and saw three shaddy people walking on oppisite side of the street so i slowed my step getting out my car.one of the people a girl walked across the street passenger side and right at my car the guys whisled and she smashed a elementry sized head rock at my window smashig it spiderwebbed.
i jump out of my car an start yelling at 12midnight and all three around me iwas screaming very terrable things .....my cusioun and his girl freind was meeting me home to hang a lil more at the right time they figure out what happend and start punching the shat out of the girl and one dude me and the other dude sqaure off and im holding the rock shotput position and he pulls a knife and says he dont even know whats happening an i flexed at him with the rock and said get the f out of here then and he booked it.

i turn backaround and they got up tryed running away i shotput the rock an slamed the girl with the rock she faceplanted in the sidewalk and he dragged he with him and was pleading said he'd pay to fix it an hands me 700bucks to do nothing more i took the money and the cops came right after he was on probation an went to jail i said nothing about the money.

it was a crazy night to say the least and yet i payed my cus and his gf 50bucks ea for there help my cus broke his thrume and dudes nose and the girl was bleeding down er face.

needless to say u get what u have commin to u an now i need a windsheild!

77 aspen 2door a/c would be nice for the tint at the top but realy need a windsheild bad installation is gonna cost bigtimelet me know what u got ill get pics up soon

jus tell evreyone u know my new street name THE ROCK!

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
pics up

S7301331 (640x480).jpg

S7301332 (640x480).jpg

S7301333 (640x480).jpg

S7301334 (640x480).jpg

S7301335 (640x480).jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
That is really screwed up. I had things go wrong like that 21 years ago my friend. A girl was screwing with my head back then. She liked to flirt with guys in uniform with badges. My F body had its windshield smashed, wires cut, tires slashed, brake lines loosened, and the interior was pissed in. Not to mention, frequent traffic stops for no reason. I got out the relationship and moved away. Thus, my F body is doing fine now. The girl is still playing games, but now with other guys. I don't need that type of high drama. Good luck getting a windshield. If it worth a few phone calls to see if one of the window / windshield shops may have or will be able to get one.

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
gettin done now by the time i left dude was supprised to see very lil rust but there was a ton of mudd and leaf junk my clips were rusted to shit and the new glass was beutiful pic later when i get her home and rainx the new baby

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. In Texas if your not a fellon and are over the age of 21 you can carry a gun in your car to protect yourself. I have one in each one of my old cars. Shoot a couple of warning caps into the grass and not the air and they would have fled after they shot some crap in their panties.

Last edited:

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
got it fixed looks great vision is much clearer and its a pilkington glass seems good qaulity the guy said he was very suprised no rust at all.!

oh yea and i didnt get a gun but did get a huge can of bear mace12ft distance

S7301336 (640x480).jpg

S7301337 (640x480).jpg

Back