FS: Rear amp switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Contact seller
Rear amp switch from my '82 Imperial. Pulled yesterday, still works great & LED functions. Needs a better cleaning if you're fussy. One broken retainer let, I have the piece (see picture, it's there) and it can be epoxied/super-glued back but the switch stays in place fine with the remaining 3.

Located in sunny Kingsford, MI, 100 miles due north of Green Bay, WI. No discount if you pick it up, you chiseler. :icon_biggrin:

$25 shipped to continental US. Canadian friends, please inquire first. PM me if interested. Check or money order only, I don't have PayPal.

P6260177.jpg

P6260177.jpg

Last edited:

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Rear amp switch from my '82 Imperial. Pulled yesterday, still works great & LED functions. Needs a better cleaning if you're fussy. One broken retainer let, I have the piece (see picture, it's there) and it can be epoxied/super-glued back but the switch stays in place fine with the remaining 3.

Located in sunny Kingsford, MI, 100 miles due north of Green Bay, WI. No discount if you pick it up, you chiseler. :icon_biggrin:

$25 shipped to continental US. Canadian friends, please inquire first. PM me if interested. Check or money order only, I don't have PayPal.

View attachment 6117

is that your keyboard?! man do you need to dust! lol :toothy9:

NoCar340

Reaction score
Nah, that's my barely-functioning 1999 IBM ThinkPad. It's strictly an MP3 player now... broken hinges, dead pixels, dead keys (prior to the dust). I'm amazed it works at all. Slow? It takes it about 20 seconds to start a playlist. :eusa_dance:

NoCar340

Reaction score
If you're interested in this whatsoever, make an offer. I'm still making room for the new, and that means more old has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back