fun Diplomat project 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

samtsco

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have been hanging onto my '87 Diplomat SE, thinking I'll get around to replacing the carbureted 318 with the FI 318 out of my '93 3/4 ton conversion van. The Diplomat needs U-joints and its front cats cleared out, to run. It has new tires and new stock (but not original) hubcaps. Pretty clean car, considering. Love the seats. Anyway, the van always ran better than the car. But the van needs some serious troubleshooting done to run. Something with the wiring harness.

Being currently of a fully sober mind, and thus able to think in terms of reality, relative to all the other stuff I gotta do, I decided to sell the stuff.

So if any of you have any kind of interest in these vehicles, one or both, let's talk. I am not looking to make money here, just looking for interest before I call the cancer society to come and get them.

Front cats are total bull shit. I really think they were the reason the car never ran as good as the van. Slap a sensible exhaust system in and you'll have a pretty decent Dippy.

I was looking forward to just doing something fun, not trying to make a classic or a serious rod or anything.

I'll work up some pictures and whatever you want, if there's interest. And I am in the Pittsburgh area. I'm looking to get maybe around a thousand for each or for both, roughly speaking. Like I said, I'm not going to hold out here. Mainly looking here first to see if you guys have a need or an interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back