Gas pedal sensor woes

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Area 51 is only a scheme concocted to prevent the public from discovering the REAL base that the aliens and recovered spaceships are kept which is,,,,,,Area 52.
As out there as that sounds, you all know how our government operates and it could very well be true.

:cool:We've been compromised...

Aspen500

Reaction score
Go too far, fall off edge! lol
Actually the earth is round and hollow. That's where the alien bases are. The entry portals are at the poles :)

Justwondering

Reaction score
Growing up I had 8 uncles and 2 aunts on my mom's side.
3 of the uncles worked for the government in washington DC

1 swore we never went to the moon, and the government was eavesdropping on everything we do and say

1 swore we went to the moon, but the astronauts were not allowed to tell what really happened or discuss the aliens they met, and the government was eavesdropping on everything we do and say

1 swore his brothers were looney, and the government was eavesdropping on everything we do and say

big family.. lots of viewpoints

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
I`m pretty sure the government was eavesdropping on everything we do and say and still is, but that`s just my opinion and I know I`m not crazy because I have a card that I`m required to carry at all times that says so.

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
And one wonders what was done to need a card that states you're not crazy !!!! ....... lmao ......... government has nothing on me ... tin hat for me and now the computer too !!

Justwondering

Reaction score
like I'm using my real name ... :cool:
right
yeah this is my real name
thats my story and i'm sticking to it

Aspen500

Reaction score
How did this thread go from drive by wire problems to aliens? lol

One of my favorite programs is "Ancient Alien's" on History. As far out as some of the theories sound,,,,,,,,,,they make a lot more sense and seem way more plausible than the what the main stream scientists and archeologists have for theories and especially what our government and NASA tell us.

By the way, Aspen500 is also the name I used to infiltrate the secret alien base on the far side of the moon ;)

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I love that show as well, but the theories are way out to lunch. There are so many fundamental issues with the logic used to present them that it is hard to tell if they are being serious or not. But I do like the scenes with the many ancient cities that are covered, and some of the interesting artifacts from those ancient cities.

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
I've read that the alien expert with the funny straight up hair is a trained dietician, how did he ever get on that show?? I have no proof .. just something I've read online .. and everything online is true, right?

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I don't know anything about anybody aside from Von Daniken, who wrote "Chariot of the Gods" and a couple of other such books, and has been completely discredited. The others are unknown to me, but the basic premise "Ancient Aliens researchers contend that Aliens landed on the earth thousands of years ago.......Let us suppose it is true" and then they go about building a whole show based on this being true. The point is, it has not been proven to be true, confirmed fact. It is not. A lot of what they show in trying to make people believe that there were Aliens on the planet are quite explainable, and have been explained. Things like why the column sections in the Acropolis fit together so tightly (sand was placed between the sections, and the sections were rotated against one another , so the sand acted like an abrasive), how the giant blocks that the Pyramids were made of were put into place (inclined plane with tree trunks as rollers), how they got the stones to Stonehenge (boats, tree trunk rollers, block and tackle, and stone tipping). A lot of evidence is shown of painting/carvings of supposed ancient astronauts, yet they neglect to acknowledge that the drawings are not realistic, but stylized, as many of the other elements in the same drawings are.

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
"How did this thread go from drive by wire problems to aliens? lol"
I dunno, but I like it ....... lol ..... I hope OP doesn't mind tho?

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
I like the Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Whenever you hear the word alien,
Substitute the word inter-dimensional.

Hey here's another one;
If aliens came to earth,where'd they come from?
I mean the whole Darwinian paradigm is impossible, so that means,by process of elimination,By Default, we were created.I like to think there is a GOD; and that he created us. But if it was aliens, who created them?Other aliens? Where does it stop? At some point, it seems to me there had to be First Intelligence; A God. I like to imagine we are his creation, and we are special.......

Last edited:

Justwondering

Reaction score
Steve Sailer is one of my favorite bloggers.
He made a couple of observations a few years ago that holds true to this day.

Everyone is moving to cell phones with cameras. So the amount of petty crime will go down. Cause of the egos involved and the temptation to show off on social media they will be their own undoing. Lots of cops now watch social media and get arrests that way. Hmmmm

But even better is, there are millions and millions of cellphones with cameras. Everywhere. Selfies. Pictures. Sunsets. Background activity in all these shots. Yet, no one has caught a sasquatch, nelly, ghosts, alien ships, etc in any of these pictures. Statistically, somebody somewhere should have been able to get some decent shots of the paranormal and aliens wouldn't you think?

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Yeah, but aliens are "special" because they can't be photographed, you know, like vampires. So vampires and aliens are all around us, we just can't see them or photograph them. They are there, trust the people on the show, or psychics, or ghost busters. Regular people can't see them because, you know, they aren't there. They live in the imaginations of "special people".

Master M

Reaction score
"How did this thread go from drive by wire problems to aliens? lol"
I dunno, but I like it ....... lol ..... I hope OP doesn't mind tho?
I must of meant fly by wire in a spaceship at work and didn't know it.....

Justwondering

Reaction score
Master M -- might I quote from a movie??
Don't know where I'm going, but I'll know when I get there...

Back