Help in loathing photos

My imp

Reaction score
Help in locating photos

I found a photo on some web page of an Imperial painted two tone silver & burgandy I believe. That is how I'm basically painting my Imp, except I'm painting mine 2004 GM white diamond & Cappachino metallic. The top of the car will be painted Cappachino metallic from the pin stripe up (hood, roof, tops of fenders, from the pin stripe on the deck lid down, doors, & following the body line by the 1/4 glass), the bottom will be painted Diamond White. With my extra snowflakes, I'll polish those & use the Eastwood gold anodize paint, & inside the spokes, Capp. met.. If I like the look, I'll have the wheels gold anodized.

Last edited:

My imp

Reaction score
I found a photo on some web page of an Imperial painted two tone silver & burgandy I believe. That is how I'm basically painting my Imp, except I'm painting mine 2004 GM white diamond & Cappachino metallic. The top of the car will be painted Cappachino metallic from the pin stripe up (hood, roof, tops of fenders, from the pin stripe on the deck lid down, doors, & following the body line by the 1/4 glass), the bottom will be painted Diamond White. With my extra snowflakes, I'll polish those & use the Eastwood gold anodize paint, & inside the spokes, Capp. met.. If I like the look, I'll have the wheels gold anodized.
That's what I get for not proof-reading my text; LOCATING not loathing photos!

Back