Hey Grandpa!! What's For Supper??!!

greyghost

Reaction score
Shake n' Bake is like a main staple in my home! I get both kinds for chicken and pork. They are different ingredients but the last time I grocery shopped I had to get the Walmart Great Value brand for pork. I was reading the Shake n' Bake chicken box and they had the recipe for dressing up pork chops. It made me wonder if Shake n' Bake is not going to make the stuff specifically for pork anymore?. Here's one for ya. I'm a fan of what my sister-in-law calls cardboard pizza, Jack's frozen pizza. Here lately the label has on it "Great For Grilling"! Has anyone ever grilled a Jacks frozen pizza?

BHA43

Reaction score
Scratch built pizza on charcoal all the time! Great. Get a pre made partial cooked crust & start adding your favorites!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I've done pizza on the barbeque lots of times....delicious!!
And speaking of homemade.....we make pita pizza's all the time.
Take a pita.....load it up and stick it under the broiler till the cheese melts and everything is sizzling.....they're awesome and takes no time to make.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
kjwgbec 006.jpg
kjwgbec 007.jpg

now these are jumbo shrimp ,,and man o man were they good ,,i bought 12 of the on sale $2.28 each well worth it

kjwgbec 006.jpg

kjwgbec 007.jpg

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
As soon as i seen it i though of you capt ,if i knew you shipping address ide find some and send it to ya for christmas, lol i got some real good bacon mayo a while ago ,im hooked on it ,,a bit of it and a bit of horseradish mayo on a roast beef sandwich is truly a thing from heaven

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
As soon as i seen it i though of you capt ,if i knew you shipping address ide find some and send it to ya for christmas, lol i got some real good bacon mayo a while ago ,im hooked on it ,,a bit of it and a bit of horseradish mayo on a roast beef sandwich is truly a thing from heaven

Tried this yet?

baconMarmalade3_72.jpg

baconMarmalade3_72.jpg

BHA43

Reaction score
I heard it as a guy invented this great sauce and was serving it in his restaurant but had not named it . One day a southern black guy came in & ordered a steak. After devouring it with the mystery sauce he hollered at the owner with the bottle in his hand
"Whats this here sauce?"

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I heard it as a guy invented this great sauce and was serving it in his restaurant but had not named it . One day a southern black guy came in & ordered a steak. After devouring it with the mystery sauce he hollered at the owner with the bottle in his hand
"Whats this here sauce?"

Best explanation I've ever heard.

Back