hi im new here with my 1980 dodge aspen 4door

efriedrich

Reaction score
That looks like a nice ride. Them four door F's may just be the ultimate sleeper. Good luck and have fun.

80aspende

Reaction score
thanks guys she needs some love but not bad over all ,ye im going to get my supras new motor done soon and take it up to the body shop hope thay can fix it , still waiting on the chager to get droped off

80aspende

Reaction score
hay

just a update still waiting on the 360 from the chager,supra body can be fix and im swopping my 1992 chevy camaro for a 1988 toyota celica alltrac ant tomorrow i turn 21 YAY lol.

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
just a update still waiting on the 360 from the chager,supra body can be fix and im swopping my 1992 chevy camaro for a 1988 toyota celica alltrac ant tomorrow i turn 21 YAY lol.

Well time for an adult beverage, legally...:eek:ccasion13:

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
nice car that aspen is coollike ur plan even a 318 would sufice im sure if u cant get that 360...... id sell the celica and keep the camero and aspen use the money to beef those two up nobody likes imports lol

80aspende

Reaction score
roadrunnerman yes that was her ,Mroldart2u THANK'S!!!,77kickinaspen i was going to swap my camaro for a alltrac celica its a awd car very rare ,and the 360 will show

80aspende

Reaction score
hahaah rotf lmao thanks guy but my camaro is only a 3.4l v6 efi ,then i have my supra 3.0l turbo efi then the aspen will be a 360 carb maybe efi some day ,

80aspende

Reaction score
do have a ? will the newer 90- up Magnum heads fit a older 360 and whats the aganes with them

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Yes they fit. Oil is feed thru pushrods. Intake manifold will have to a Mag design. Ex port bolt pattern are the same. Valve covers for mag have ten bolts instead of 5. Mag heads have smaller combustion chambers, raising CR.

80aspende

Reaction score
ok

thanks MiradaMegacab so you think its worth it and will gain some power i was looking at the crate motor alm heads

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
How much are these heads costing you?

Keep in mind the cost of lifters, push rods, head gaskets, head bolts, rocker arms, valve covers and intake manifold. These will add to your project.

Stock 360 heads have around 72cc chambers. Edelbrock LA aluminum heads have around 62 cc, raising your comp ratio and letting you retain your push rods, lifters, intake manifold.

Leave the stock heads on, unless you plan on changing the cam shaft too.

80aspende

Reaction score
hhhmmm

well i was thinking about a cam, headers some roller rockers and a intake manifold but i was hopping may be i could use a nicer head. maybe from a new motor the head i was looking at were bare heads for 189 bucks ,but i cant seam to find them now. see i have be around chevy 350 and other motors all my life not may mopar guys around

for say like i have a 1979 350 chevy if i put a 1990 vett head l98 head on its a nicer head maybe you can help me and teach me some

efriedrich

Reaction score
Get ready for some sticker shock when you start shopping for parts, Chryslers cost more to build than chevy's.

efriedrich

Reaction score
You might want to search the the other forums for info on building your small block. Try FABO, and look through the small block threads, you will find lots of useful tips on engine building.

Back