Imperial is getting close to being on the road again!

Bryan M.

Reaction score
It runs!

Got it to fire off last night. LOUD, much louder than I was anticipating. Have a fuel delivery issue, but that can be traced.

Bryan M.

Reaction score
It lives!

It sounds very pissed. I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Super large kudos brother.
You did it!
Sounds gnarly too.
Sweet!

Love the sinister laugh at the end. :icon_mrgreen:

Last edited:

Bryan M.

Reaction score
61700_10152525995270184_1818355328_n.jpg

My end of the main project is done for now. It's got three shop appointments. Currently it's getting the bashed-in tie rod fixed, the front shocks put in, and an alignment. Wednesday it gets exhaust, and Friday it's getting it's alternator bracket fabbed up.

Drove it to school this morning. I was the first one there. Nobody noticed a thing. I drove out of there at 2:30p. Everybody and their mother jumped. :eusa_whistle:

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
That motor sounded great. I was kinda looking for a little romp on the gas when you pulled out on the highway.

Bryan M.

Reaction score
There's a couple of reasons why:

1. Out of the header exhaust, and the cameraman is standing in my driveway. My neighbors have been cool about the ballistically loud exhaust, but I'm not testing their patience. I do intend on killing a set of tires later.

2. The driver's side tie rod, in this video, is being held on by only a cotter pin. I bashed the head of it so badly when I installed the headers that the castle nut wouldn't go over it. Hence, why it's at a suspension shop right now.

3. There is a Sherriff's deputy about where I turned to come back. Did I mention loud?

Back