Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4757918065.html

Expensive....but cool.

For sale is my 1979 Chrysler Woody Station Wagon. This is an ultra rare (at least now, have you ever seen one in person?) 1979 Lebaron Town and Country wagon with 24,000 original miles. This car is very clean for its age and drives great. It is a 318 V8 with a 904 Torqueflight Automatic. It retains its original lean burn system functioning and intact which is very rare. I also have an NOS lean burn computer that goes with the car in the Mopar box, just in case. As you can see it is loaded with options. AM/FM 8 TRACK radio! AC (needs charge), Cruise, Tilt, Intermittent wipers, Power seats, Power windows, Power locks, Leather, Exterior light group, etc etc. This car is LOADED! I'm sure I am missing something. The body is in very good shape, there is one minor rust area by the rear quarter area. All the tires are near new. It has all of the original spare and jack that looks to have never been on the ground. The pics don't lie and can get more. Only reason for selling is I need the garage space to get in another project. This car wont disappoint and runs great on the highway. Cruise works. Wipers have a grommet that disintegrated, but motor works. Power door locks need the actuators replaced on the drivers side, but I have some spares, just never got around to it. The only thing I did to the car is replace the front caliper pistons only and rebuild kits to keep the original calipers in use. The phenolic pistons were hanging up. I also replaced the front brake hoses, they were starting to age. I have a rear one, but not installed. Very nice driver that needs a new home. Please, calls only, wont be able to get texts. This car gets tons of attention! Drive it home today! Will help in any way I can with shipping once paid in full. Scammers need not apply. I have many more pictures, they are just slow to load right now. Contact me and I will email you them. No texts please, wont get them. See phone number in contact info, Thanks! Russ

00T0T_cGhSn3EisUq_600x450.jpg

00U0U_3AKJpfTDWaj_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_hJFJDyg7KL5_600x450.jpg

00909_dRKaW1iDXGY_600x450.jpg

00T0T_cGhSn3EisUq_600x450.jpg

00U0U_3AKJpfTDWaj_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_hJFJDyg7KL5_600x450.jpg

00909_dRKaW1iDXGY_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

BHA43

Reaction score
"Intermittent wipers" "Wipers have a grommet that disintegrated, but motor works"

alf44

Reaction score
wow thats a very clean wagon..just not a fan of all that fake wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back