J body from Colorado

Milkcarton

Reaction score
Hello, new member from Colorado, recently picked up this 1983 Cordoba, put on a set of Centerlines I had, pretty clean car..

IMG_20151002_173139522_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151002_173203460.jpg

IMG_20151003_125853907_HDR.jpg

Milkcarton

Reaction score
Thanx, it sat super tall when I got it, turned down the front end some and going to put a block in the rear after I get shock plates and u bolts. I have a really good la 360 for it that will go into it eventually

Cordoba1

Reaction score
Nice car! I had that steering wheel in my first 'Doba, an 82 LS. That's the car that started my ..... sickness.

Milkcarton

Reaction score
Very nice. And the fender extensions look good too.

Thanx for the compliments, Colorado Springs is where I am at, I have a lot of FWD turbo Dodges.. Steering wheel is out of a Ramcharger I have the original two spoke that is leather wrapped... Satin Centerlines are my favorite, the only other wheel I would put on it would be Super Coupe 15x8's

Milkcarton

Reaction score
The worst part of the car is the 1/4 vinyl, any information on removing it?

Cordoba1

Reaction score
The worst part of the car is the 1/4 vinyl, any information on removing it?

It would be a difficult job -- mostly to find the trim to go around the rear window and around the quarter windows. You'd have to locate both the inside and outside trim pieces for the latter. (Believe it or not, there is glass under that vinyl top.) You'd find the body work under the top pretty rough, too. Instead; I might suggest spray-dying it either black (to add contrast), or grey or silver (to more-or-less hide it). Spray-dying it is cheap and easy. SEM makes a great product, there are others, too. Would take perhaps three cans. It would take you longer to mask off the top than it would to spray the stuff on.

Back