Joe Dirt 2 Movie

slant6billy

Reaction score
I just read that David Spade is filming this. Other than the Dumb comedy, you know what that means....

Mullets and Mopars

This guy is seriously stealing my image, I should sue. How many short guys driving mopars with a mullet could there be anyway?

BHA43

Reaction score
Joe Dirt is my hero! Wing car & a Hemi Car & all those girls!.................... Building a Road Runner to the Joe Dirt theme.

RP43bird 016.jpg
RP43bird 020.jpg

RP43bird 016.jpg

RP43bird 020.jpg

greymouser7

Reaction score
The only thing I regret in all this is that mindless mass people interpret this as what Mopar people are all about....I did like to watch the cars being driven though!

slant6billy

Reaction score
That 70 Roadrunner is perfect. Sidepipes and fatted cragars. A little bit of cancer, but screw it- Drive the shit out it.

As for the mindless masses- We'll never change them. That is why a few years back I called in the Marines Toys for Tots and married a carshow to it while recognizing Veterans on Veterans day. The guy with the mullet and the mopar put that one together. Not some suit driving a BMw who drives like a dickhead in traffic. Judge a mopar guy (or girl) by their actions, not their mullet or their mopar in mid- rebuild.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That 70 Roadrunner is perfect. Sidepipes and fatted cragars. A little bit of cancer, but screw it- Drive the shit out it.

As for the mindless masses- We'll never change them. That is why a few years back I called in the Marines Toys for Tots and married a carshow to it while recognizing Veterans on Veterans day. The guy with the mullet and the mopar put that one together. Not some suit driving a BMw who drives like a dickhead in traffic. Judge a mopar guy (or girl) by their actions, not their mullet or their mopar in mid- rebuild.

The masses in general are braindead as to who really gets things done.
Good on ya man for putting together such a cool thing for such a great cause.

alf44

Reaction score
i had the ole skullet for many years. with the long pony tail too.... now its just a shaved smooth head for me except for winter,, i let it grow a few inches,,lol

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Mullets I had one till I was age thirty five and man did the chic's dig it. Owe how things change when you get hitched and settle down. Then watch the hair fall out Lol.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
i had the ole skullet for many years. with the long pony tail too.... now its just a shaved smooth head for me except for winter,, i let it grow a few inches,,lol

Nothing wrong with Mullets I had one till I was age thirty five and man did the chic's dig it. Owe how things change when you get hitched and settle down. Then watch the hair fall out Lol.

I used to have hair to my waist when I was in the rock bands.
Buzzed it all off.....got the sort of Russian army hair going on now.
It's all silver now and the wife is bugging me to grow it out like a Sam Elliott or Willie thing......hmmmm....I dunno....

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
I used to have hair to my waist when I was in the rock bands.
Buzzed it all off.....got the sort of Russian army hair going on now.
It's all silver now and the wife is bugging me to grow it out like a Sam Elliott or Willie thing......hmmmm....I dunno....
Cap.....you know when the wife "suggests" ...that may work to your advantage....lol

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
lol i use to have hair to my waste as well ,,,it was the whole 80s rock thing leather jacket ,tight pants,studded belts and wrist bands ,high tops a few bandanas here n there ,.and a concert shirt ,,ready for the evening .lol

Last edited:
Back