slant6billy

Reaction score
100_3132.jpg

Happy frigg'n days and look at that cool box - official mopar

Now a Perfect matched set.

100_3132.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Hot damn right! Now, I understand how my wife gets when she gets new shoes.

slant6billy

Reaction score
My dad use to refer to it as "Car-homo". When I got my SS/T Ram, he coined the phrase "Truck Fag". Same guy had me down wind on a cold wind day changing oil when I was eleven. Hell yeah, I learn where to be when the oil started coming down after that one. He liked to move tools around to frustrate you too. "I know I left that socket up on the fender... damit!"

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Lol your not the only american that received tail lights from a canuck this week lol

slant6billy

Reaction score
I guess mopar did a better job marketing in Canada, since there is way more mopar faithful to the North. I pulled the Volare out into the draveway this afternoon (high 47°). Some dude drives by and backs up and asks, " Is that a 72?". I said no and I know where it is going with the next question. Then his budy asks, " Is it an SS or just a chevelle malibu?" WTF! Ya can't cure stoopid!

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Lmfao so funny happens to me all the time as well ,only had 1 guy get it right and he use to own one

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I guess mopar did a better job marketing in Canada, since there is way more mopar faithful to the North. I pulled the Volare out into the draveway this afternoon (high 47°). Some dude drives by and backs up and asks, " Is that a 72?". I said no and I know where it is going with the next question. Then his budy asks, " Is it an SS or just a chevelle malibu?" WTF! Ya can't cure stoopid!

meme5751705595.jpg

meme5751705595.jpg

Back