Kit Car

greymouser7

Reaction score
Rich and I have enough to copy all of the non kit car wheel flares or super coup flares-including the duck-tailed spoiler. I called up a company once that had something for f bodies and found out it was run as a small business from a single enthusiast. We had an hour and a half conversation. He had the stuff to duplicate super coup and kit cars but said there was not enough business to make a profit.

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
CM360-
On the "Aspen&Volare" website: AspenandVolare.com, there is a thread called "Flairs and Such". Do a search for this thread and you will find a guy named BHA43 aka Phil. He is currently making all the flairs, spoilers (front/rear 1-pc and 3pc), louvers for all the Roadrunners, R/T's and Kit Cars. These are exact fiberglass reproductions of the highest quality. You will see pictures of all he has available. Phil is a great guy out of Iowa. Don’t be fooled by the poor reproductions coming out of Louisiana, Phil has scoured the earth for NOS flairs, spoilers and louvers to make these exact reproductions and offering them at a very reasonable price. IMO they are actually better quality and stronger than originals. Hope this helps!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I know Phil from there and he's actually a member here too. I've heard nothing but good things about his repops...

Last edited:

greymouser7

Reaction score
BUT, I do not believe that those flairs (which I am using on my car) are not KIT CAR wheel wombs nor are SUPER COUPE wheel wombs available.

CM360-
On the "Aspen&Volare" website: AspenandVolare.com, there is a thread called "Flairs and Such". Do a search for this thread and you will find a guy named BHA43 aka Phil. He is currently making all the flairs, spoilers (front/rear 1-pc and 3pc), louvers for all the Roadrunners, R/T's and Kit Cars. These are exact fiberglass reproductions of the highest quality. You will see pictures of all he has available. Phil is a great guy out of Iowa. Don’t be fooled by the poor reproductions coming out of Louisiana, Phil has scoured the earth for NOS flairs, spoilers and louvers to make these exact reproductions and offering them at a very reasonable price. IMO they are actually better quality and stronger than originals. Hope this helps!

Rattle Trap

Reaction score
Not sure what a "wheel womb" is, but ALL flares are made now. Superpak as shown, Kit Car, and Super Coupe. Front and rear spoilers, side louvers, etc. I provided him with a pattern car last year to add the Super Coupe items to his line of quality clones. Having molded the flares while still installed on the vehicle they came on made sure the finished product isn't warped as they do immediately when rubberized originals are removed. The fit is tight and little bodyshop prep will be necessary to fit another car.

lowbudget

Reaction score
I sent Phil F body sport wagon flairs so he could copy them. He's a really nice guy. Now if I ever get around to starting on my wagon as my M body got in the way. LOL

Back