Legendary Interiors Volare Seat Covers $500 Ebay

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Brand new seat covers for 77 Volare. I didn't even know anyone made these.
s-l1600 (1) (1).jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/155924293972?

Seller is a reasonable guy and I've done business with him before

PursuitSpecial

Reaction score
Damn, it's for front buckets. I'll probably never find upholstery for my cheap tan bench seats that have been reduced to rags. Hmm, I've got a blue bench seat in my 77 volare parts car that's less worn but it would look terribly out of place. He's got some white bucket seats that might look good but he doesn't ship :(

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Damn, it's for front buckets. I'll probably never find upholstery for my cheap tan bench seats that have been reduced to rags. Hmm, I've got a blue bench seat in my 77 volare parts car that's less worn but it would look terribly out of place. He's got some white bucket seats that might look good but he doesn't ship :(
Make the drive. That's what I did for my interior. I bought seats and door cards because mine were trash. I changed the whole interior from ratty blue to green. Now I have a car that's worth sitting in. This stuff isn't growing on trees. You only live once. No one but people like us care about these cars so no one is gonna make a stink if your interior color isn't factory. And the whole trip and price of the interior was still cheaper than paying to have everything reupholstered.

I made a whole trip out of it, brought the spouse and dogs, it was great. And since I drove out there he was flexible on the price. Maybe he can make you a package deal.

PursuitSpecial

Reaction score
Massachusetts is a long drive for some seats, it would be fun but it would probably make more economical sense to put the volare seats I already have in it and order some blue carpet to match. But white and tan would look so much better than blue and tan, he also has some good 2 door interior trim paneling and mine is busted, hmm...

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Massachusetts is a long drive for some seats, it would be fun but it would probably make more economical sense to put the volare seats I already have in it and order some blue carpet to match. But white and tan would look so much better than blue and tan, he also has some good 2 door interior trim paneling and mine is busted, hmm...
My plan is to paint my car white because green and blue is kinda weird. You can always paint interior pieces to change the color (although I wouldn't do that with these brand new seat covers)

Cordoba1

Reaction score
I have had great success with custom covers. They start by giving you a chart to measure everything about your seat: Shape, headrest, top/middle/bottom -- and sew to match. The outsides are stretchy, so even if they aren't OEM, they can be made to look very close. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures or remember the source. High probability I found them on ebay.

Back