Looking at F body pics

crayzcuda

Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on the site. Been busy this summer, cruising and doing car shows with my '79 Duster. Didn't get to all the shows I wanted, but I did make it to some that I never been to before.

The Duster seems to be getting more well received. I only made some minor changes, 15x8 Rallies in the rear with 275/60's and the hood scoop off my Aspen. The reason I said it's more well received is because as I was surfing the internet looking at F body pics, I found a couple of really nice pics of my own car at some of the shows I did that somebody else had taken. Sure was surprised to see my car!

I see a lot of new people have joined the site. That's great, our FMJ family keeps growing. Hello to all the new members! Looks like some nice rides.

Here is a couple of the pics I was talking about.

6148786151_3d41845871_b (1)_opt.jpg

duster_opt.jpg

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
I believe that the FMJ's will start getting more and more respect at shows because now they are unusual cars to see anywhere and people are starting to do more with the remaining examples. Took the GF out of the barn and over to my buddy's shop a couple of weekends ago and somehow the Seattle Police Museum got wind of it and they want to look at it (seems even they can't find a decent one anymore that has a history in the local area).

crayzcuda

Reaction score
Here is another pic from the show in Radium, BC. It was a small show this year, they only had around 800 cars LOL. That was due to the new traffic laws out there in BC. 15Km over the speed limit gets your car impounded for a week, 30 over, you lose your car. Same thing with stunting. Heard about a buddy that lost his car for a week. Makes me wonder if I would have stopped?

Hey Bonz, welcome aboard! I like that plum purple, what do you call that colour? Cool stripe, who did you have make that? Got anymore pics?

010_opt.jpg

crayzcuda

Reaction score
Here is another one somebody else took when I was at the Vulcan car show.

duster volcan_opt.jpg

alf44

Reaction score
yes, i like that stripe too. cant wait till spring to finnally get my volare done to where its a 20 footer,, thats the best its ever going to get with what i started with and with my lack of cash,lol. 2 great looking rides !!

Back