M BODY UPGRADE

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Matt responded, still just a waiting list...toss in your quasi pre-orders if you can, after all if that SUPPLY vs DEMAND thing has anything to it, well, maybe the DEMAND will convince them to provide the SUPPLYL??? LOL

Lightning II

Reaction score
So how many of us are on the Waiting List now?

edit: one of the main problems with this is that Firm Feel is literally the only ones making these things, unless we tried to see if another company might do something. Maybe a company that makes just sway bars

Last edited:

80mirada

Reaction score
Firm Feel is also a very small company. Everyone there has the last name Ross. I have been involved in trying to get them made by another company, Firm Feel was the only one that was willing to do it. If you find a company that makes custom sway bars, they MIGHT make a set.

Lightning II

Reaction score
I do keep forgetting how small they are.

next time I’m home I’ll hit up some of the smaller places in Mooresville and find out who’s doing custom stuff these days.

LSM360

Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't even try to get another company to make them. I think our best bet is waiting on firmfeel, and getting as many customers for them as we can. They make good stuff, and we don't want them to go out of business. And maybe they will even expand there product line one day, e.g. frame ties now that ART dropped out.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't even try to get another company to make them. I think our best bet is waiting on firmfeel, and getting as many customers for them as we can. They make good stuff, and we don't want them to go out of business. And maybe they will even expand there product line one day, e.g. frame ties now that ART dropped out.
Yeah, not enough demand for a second co. making our stuff.

80mirada

Reaction score
Dick at Firm Feel was the only person that was receptive to the idea of doing them years ago when we were shopping for someone to do them. The Ross family spent a small fortune to develop, tool and produce them. Dick was always a lot of fun to talk to on the phone ,but he retired a few years ago.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I think the only other company that may have the slightest interest would be Addco. They used to make sway bars for pretty much anything on the road. I don't kknow if they are still around.

Back