Marines Toys for tots carshow/ cruise on 25 Oct

slant6billy

Reaction score
Should be a blast. Got a call from a guy who has a 78 Magnum and is going to bring it to the show on Thursday. If anyone is in the Phila area, it is in the former navy base on South Broad Street where it meets the river > Cars are setting up at noon. I'll work the camera the best I can folks.

slant6billy

Reaction score
a magnum and my f

we had everything from these two mopars to the mustangs, tuners, vettes, porsches and even testorossa V12
100_1483.jpg

100_1446.jpg

100_1491.jpg

100_1483.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Toy take away day. We could not get any more in the van. Several full boxes and trashbags full of new toys
t4t 1.jpg
t4t 2.jpg
t4t 3.jpg
t4t 5.jpg

t4t 1.jpg

t4t 2.jpg

t4t 3.jpg

t4t 5.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Thanks man, but it is the Marines that have to sort and send these for Santa. That is some real logistic undertaking. Santa got some real badass muthas riding convoy to his sleigh.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I know a lot of people who'd rather watch f**king survivor than do what you did.
You helped, you got involved.
Pat yourself on the back dude.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
This is the time of year to give to real charities (gotta be careful- a lot of "Non-profits" are just money grabs. If you don't know them, check 'em out). St. Joseph's Indian School, Salvation Army, NW Harvest, and NW Center are the faves around our house. Good going, Slanty- that is very cool!

slant6billy

Reaction score
Guys, my wife is braking my balls right now about "brown nosing" and being a suck up. I put the carshow together with the toy drive for the purpose of the cars. I found out, I like doing it for the kids as well. So don't go making me out to be some saint. Any reason I get to bring in my car or truck into the base- this was a pretty good reason- don't get me wrong. My real secret: Collector car insurance doesn't like it when you drive your collector car or truck to work. But when there is a carshow involved, it is perfectly legal. I'm trying to get a local club out of this and have a ralley every week. So there is my secret. Hell, we'll do iit again next year.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I doubt anyone is gonna make you out to be a saint. :toothy10:
But like it or not, ya done good.
Suck it up and take the hit bud.
Tell your wife everyone thinks you're a great guy and she should do something special for you. (wink). :icon_tongue:

Back