Mirada window/ door trim.

miradalover

Reaction score
My Mirada has an issue I am sure all of you have. The inner plastic trim between the top of the door and the glass is split around the door lock knob. Has anyone made a repro of these? Any good NOS? Also I need the outside rubber swiper between the glass and the door. Thank you for reading!

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
I don't know of any repro trim pieces for the upper door panel, but I have seen pieces that were plastic welded from the back side that looked good, but don't know how long it lasted. I bought a Mirada new in 1983 and these pieces cracked at least once a year until i wrecked that car in 1986...back then they were $65 a piece.

I bought an 8 piece inner and outer rubber window seal kit for the doors and quarter windows on my 80 Mirada from Collectors Auto Supply in Washington State for $212...$25 per piece and well worth it...just like factory including the felt and chrome pieces

Hope this helps...

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
I don't know of any repro trim pieces for the upper door panel, but I have seen pieces that were plastic welded from the back side that looked good, but don't know how long it lasted. I bought a Mirada new in 1983 and these pieces cracked at least once a year until i wrecked that car in 1986...back then they were $65 a piece.

I bought an 8 piece inner and outer rubber window seal kit for the doors and quarter windows on my 80 Mirada from Collectors Auto Supply in Washington State for $212...$25 per piece and well worth it...just like factory including the felt and chrome pieces

Hope this helps...

Bump!

NoCar340

Reaction score
The Chrysler term for that piece is "upper garnish moulding". I bought the last 3 red ones showing in the Chrysler system in 1995; two lefts and a right if I recall, for my '81 Mirada. It got totalled while parked before I had a chance to change the broken ones on the car, and they were still in the trunk when the car went to the scrapyard. Sorry guys.

Back