:headbang:
asset[1].jpg
asset[2].jpg

asset[2].jpg

asset[4].jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
One word : YES!

F Coupe toys all modded out with fatty tires.

My imp

Reaction score
There's a guy that sells resin body Imperials. The last one I stopped at $40. I stopped following it at $140!

alf44

Reaction score
with that imp body, wonder what kit one would use to finish it? for the chassis and interior and stuff?

alf44

Reaction score
that wont get you the interior and underhood stuff u would need for a imp.

My imp

Reaction score
That's what I try to do before investing in all the materials for a paint job. Think up a scheme, draw & color it, buy a model & paint that. If all goes well, invest in materials & paint away! Luckily, someone already had the same basic idea!, just different colors.

alf44

Reaction score
all the volare model kits on eggbay are always to spendy !!! but i got 1 that im building to look like my car, hope to get it done soon as its to cold to work on the real car ;)

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
Was it just a esibody or a kit? I know some of the resins come with the body,interior and chassis,then you use the wheels engine and whatever other parts you want

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
Heres one of mine. I tore it apart a couple years qgo to redo it before i came to texass, went up there in july and went to dig it out and all i could find was the bag of parts, but not the body or chassis, im still pissed about it

pics262.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
That is just Sofa King Cool! Nice job. I've never made anything as complicated as a car body, however I do make headstock logos for guitars I repair, or build.

alf44

Reaction score
found it, well most of it,lol now to take pics

Last edited:

My imp

Reaction score
I have a Testors Lincoln Mint metal die cast Daytona that is truly loner inspiring. It's the most detailed kit I've ever seen in my life in 1/24th scale. It even has a laser cut grille! I wasn't happy weight the 440 that came with it, so I built a HEMI for it. Billet distributor, laser cut plug wire looms, dome light with the watch battery in the trunk. Haven't finalized switch location yet, however, I did manage to duplicate trunk vinyl pattern before the computer shook a tit. It's just another unfinished project I need to finish.

alf44

Reaction score
what scale are those, at first i thought 1/64 but thats a lot of underhood detail for that scale. 1/24 th?

Back