Mopar Christmas Carol

My imp

Reaction score
I've found that reminiscing is the worst thing you can do. My previous employer had a clause in its contract that if I was able to return to work within 5 yrs, they had to hold my job. I did everything the Dr.'s said, but couldn't do it. No amount of med.'s could successfully kill enough pain to sustain a job. For yrs I said how I remembered when i could do this in a day, an hr, 5 min.'s. pure poison! Now I try to REALLISTICALLY plan my time. You hope every job will go smooth w/o massive pain. Then reality steps in uninvited. In only the last couple years have I garnered the wisdom not to overmedicate with the intention of finishing the job. Dog chasing its tail. Then you run out of pills LONG before you run out of month! Now, the job will wait. Tm's another day. The best piece of wisdom ever imparted on me (but I didn't listen) was that a lazy young man makes for a healthy old man! I had quite a few (non auto) accidents & mishaps in my life, but a lot of the damage I've accrued has come from being a workaholic. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. I doubt if too many of us got in this condition from too much knitting at the church social hall! Save your bodies! Wear protection (so you CAN wear protection!)!

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Cool video Billy!

Imp........I don't know what to say other than sorry you have so much pain.......pain sucks, but its still better than the alternative!

My imp

Reaction score
Cool, thanks. Was trying prove just how much we all have in common. While I regret what's happened, I'm not complaining. You try to plan your life, & get t boned by life! The thing I miss most is being able to work endless hrs to get whatever we needed, or wanted. Now, I get to take these really good drugs & watch TV! I still manage to get stuff done. Just without a time table. I'm slowly getting accustomed to not setting schedules that need to be followed. I'm not Superman anymore & can't work 20 hr days, endless double shifts, side jobs, etc.. Did it for too many yrs, & THAT'S what finally did me in.

Back