FOUND Mopar snowflake wheels.

FMJ Body Parts Wanted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordoba1

Cordoba1 Well-Known Member

I've always liked those snowflake wheels - very good looking!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    Justwondering likes this.
  2. Sub03

Sub03 Active Member

Yepp, I definitely see what you mean.

I saw some pictures of dark colored M-bodies with snowflakes some time ago, and really liked the look. After the Aspen got repainted last summer I thought it maybe would look sort of elegant with snowflakes against the shiny metallic paint. Maybe they are too classy for a plain old Aspen.

But you'll never know how it turns out until you get them on the car. Maybe a set of 10-spokes or mag 500's would look better...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  3. 8T2TOP

8T2TOP Well-Known Member

Sounds like an ass like Brad somebody... If it's NOS and a customer is asking for a pic and if you CANNOT provide one of the high dollar NOS part,it is 2021 join the future or keep your part....

4. Sub03

Sub03 Active Member

No no no... Marty is a member on this site and he posted pictures earlier in this thread. He has been very helpful.
    As a matter of fact we are rounding up the deal as we speak.

8T2TOP likes this.
  5. XfbodyX

XfbodyX Well-Known Member

Martin is a very nice guy and for the most part sells excellent parts. Anyone who knows of him knows hes got a quirky sense of humor unlike few have.

Sub3, I didnt see you were thinking of putting them on an F, I was just saying for me the rims would be a bit to jazzy on a F.

Your tastes and trends in your country are very far from ours. I thought you had a M body until I looked.

6. Sub03

Sub03 Active Member

Some funny stuff under "contact us" on the web page, made me laugh a couple of times.

It seems like we are thinking the same about putting snowflakes on an F. I've been back an forth between "too classy look for the Aspen", and "the Aspen will pull it off". A picture of a black M body made me want to try them.

And I don't wanna follow the trends here. All the Audis, Teslas and ricers here just makes me sad. My friends think i am kind of an oddball because I (since 1993) only drive american cars (mostly GM's, swearing in the church here...)

7. jasperjacko

jasperjacko Well-Known Member

I bought stuff from Marty and would do it again.

8. kkritsilas

kkritsilas Well-Known Member

i understand that people think that snowflakes look a little formal. To be honest, to me they look great in pretty much any setting, formal, plain jane, or sporty. It is hard to imagine any Mopar where they wouldn't look great.

Justwondering and Sub03 like this.
  9. Sub03

Sub03 Active Member

Amen to that...

Just got an E-mail from Marty telling me the wheels and caps are on their way. Tracking number and everything.

A big thank you to Martin who's been really helpful and fast with his assistance.
    Thank's to everyone who has contributed to this thread.
    A special thank to BudW who offered me his wheels if couldn't find a set any other place.

Been searching an googling for almost six months, placed a wanted add on this site, and sealed the deal five days later... This forum is incredible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.