My Dad's 5th & my 76 Premier Volare'

slant6billy

Reaction score
76 rr.jpg
My dad's 83 5th ave following by my 76 f body coupe. The 77 Malibu wagon was mom's with an L82 vette motor. We had our chevys, but drove the shit out of our mopars.

76 rr.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Nope. Both met a fate I don't wish on any car......... driven into something by my sisters. All those poor automobiles..... destroyed by the hands of my sisters. My sisters could find the most non-moveable object and run full bore at it. they just didn't wreck a car, they bent steel in ways bodyshop guys never saw coming.......

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Nope. Both met a fate I don't wish on any car......... driven into something by my sisters. All those poor automobiles..... destroyed by the hands of my sisters. My sisters could find the most non-moveable object and run full bore at it. they just didn't wreck a car, they bent steel in ways bodyshop guys never saw coming.......
Ouch!That's exactly why nobody drives my Mopar's but me.Somebody asked me once if they could drive my Caravelle.My response was "I wouldn't let God drive my Caravelle...I'd give him a lift no problem,But I'm driving".

slant6billy

Reaction score
Yep, one might consider the investment in rubber telephone poles back in the early 80s - hindsight being as it is. My dad would kick my ass for dumb shit: Putting wide tires on my F body or open exhaust as well on it. He only got his blood pressure up after one of his girls bent up a car. Uh, the mild damage in the pic on my Volare is from my sister Lisa. She did not take too kindly to a flirting truck driver and used my Plymouth as her perpetual flip off. Thanks sis.

Back