New TV show called "Graveyard Carz" is a Mopar wet dream

slant6billy

Reaction score
I sat through the shows back to back during one of those sleepness nights. These guys have about a dozen cudas in the yard outside. B- bodys and some other fury / monaco stuff. Now, it is a cross between American Chopper (Orange County Choppers) and Boyd Cottington's show. OK, I'm a "custom" type and can't handle the purest Mopar types, but this guy knows quite a bit of Factory correct facts and how to get points at car shows. I personally, would just like to take one of them cars down the track for a night- for Sheets & giggles.

The show is on the Velocity Channel - part of the discovery channel network.

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Dang, havent even heard of the channel and dont have the show listed on anything here... Sounds cool tho...

Wylde1

Reaction score
Been following them on facebook for about a year now. Great that they're finally on the air in something like 40 countries around the world..... except CANADA!!!!!!! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Wylde1.

Erics5th

Reaction score
I've heard of it...but don't have cable anymore. If its anything like the other "reality" shows (like crunch time for the dead line, parts not arriving in time, bickering back and forth, one big mouth in the shop, etc) I'll pass. I've already seen it.

joeblo

Reaction score
Yep you've seen it. I watched for a half hour and couldn't take any more.

Dago Red

Reaction score
Save The Drama Fer Yer Mama

Yep you've seen it. I watched for a half hour and couldn't take any more.

These soap opera's have everything 'cept the cheesy organ music.

The American hot rod/car TV shows are SO drama queen!

I actually like the two British guys who buy/fix-up/sell all kinds of cars.

Back