One of those days...

lowbudget

Reaction score
The caliper came in and is on. I went to start it to see how the pedal felt and the battery is dead from leaving the glove box open. Oh well at least my roommate is home in case I need to do a manual bleed. Hopefully my mighty vac got it.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Good grief... you just can't catch a break right now, can you?

lowbudget

Reaction score
It just gets worse. I was looking for leaks and I see a mid motor drip. I check for a gas leak up on top and don't see one so I slide on under. I have a freeze plug weeping. WTF

NoCar340

Reaction score
Well, it shouldn't be too hard to change anyhow. Usually they're not that bad unless you get cursed by a motor mount.

R/T Mirada

Reaction score
When I went just to change the trans in my Mirada and I noticed a couple of freeze plugs leaking, to make a long story short, whole drive train was pulled and degreased, all new freeze plugs installed, front and rear oil seals, 4bbl intake and carb upgrade, oil pump, water pump, trans fluid and filter, oil change, harmonic balancer and tracking down the correct 4bbl kick down linkage, new timing set and cover. and about 50 little nickle and dime bits.

I got it back on the road just over a month later........ on the plus side it don't mark its territory nearly as bad as before. ;)

lowbudget

Reaction score
My luck changed a little today. I did the right side brake hose and packed the wheel bearings on the Aspen with no problems. I got over to the left side and the rotor is shot. I call all the parts shops in town and no one has one. I get to thinking that I have a good rotor I just pulled off the 5th. I get it cut and pop new bearings in it and I'm set!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Speaking of one of those days.....
I was halfway home from the trailer and smelt gas...
Pulled into a gas station and my fuel pump was puking gas out of the fuel pump.....towed home on a flatbed.....what an epic.
Did I have a bloody 87 318 fuel pump in my trunk?......nope.
Times like this I'm very glad I have CAA.....

Back